ADVERTISEMENT

LivePD

What is your age? Just curious and I'm not judging , I'm kind of doing an age inventory

Watching that show makes me wonder how the hell Richland county hasn't collapsed. Good gracious the crime in that county! I think they could base the whole show just around it.

Reactions: jonesz21
I texted the same thing to a coworker last week.they can do the 3hr show just there..

There was something that I saw last night that was disturbing to me ( besides it looking like every male at USC is either selling or buying weed). In one area there were reports of shots fired between 2 cars. The radio said the cars involved were a 1999-2000 Kia Optima and a Grand Riveria. The deputy almost immediately started saying Nissan Altima instead of Optima. He then pulled over an Altima and with three other deputies they pulled the driver and passenger out at gunpoint. Ends up they were an Uber driver and his passenger. Did they ever say it was an Altima and not Optima and I didn't hear it? If not they wasted a lot of time and manpower pulling over the wrong car over a bad oversight?

Reactions: SmokinStokesBBQ
This show is fake.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT