ADVERTISEMENT

LJ Peak going pro, bypassing senior year at Georgetown*****

I hope he goes undrafted.....that'll teach him not to disrespect those who came out to see him make his decision to play college basketball....he was the guy who put on a carolina hat then threw it on the floor and put on a Georgetown hat....if he had not thrown the hat on the floor like that, I would be happy for him....
But guess what? Damage is done!!!!

He can always come cut grass for me at my rentals wearing all the Georgetown garb he wants...

most disrespectable Carolina recruit I have ever seen.. he thought it was funny.. yeah I hope he flops too.. so glad he never came here...

Major Fail. I have heard Thompson the coach is a train wreck. Enjoy playing in Latvia.

They did lose 8 of their last 9 and he is probably hearing it from his boys at home on our sweet 16 run, if I was LJ I would not want to play college ball anymore either!

Reactions: mbsurfside
The kid made the right decision for himself when he chose Georgetown over USC and other local schools. He is an outstanding player who will do just fine in the NBA.

Reactions: Coach-Knows
I hope he goes undrafted.....that'll teach him not to disrespect those who came out to see him make his decision to play college basketball....he was the guy who put on a carolina hat then threw it on the floor and put on a Georgetown hat....if he had not thrown the hat on the floor like that, I would be happy for him....
But guess what? Damage is done!!!!

He can always come cut grass for me at my rentals wearing all the Georgetown garb he wants...
Low Blow! I hope he makes it to the NBA or gets a chance to play professionally. He made a mistake in judgement as a teenager so I can't hold that against him. We all have made mistakes as teens and adults.

Reactions: Coach-Knows
I wonder how much of a difference he could have made on our team. He and Sin seem to be similar in size and position. I imagine would have run a lot of 3 guard offense while he was on the floor.

I think he compared teenagers making decision that effect the rest of their lives and living with the consequences
But he used Dylan Roof. Why? LJ Peak will be OK.

Last edited:
The kid made the right decision for himself when he chose Georgetown over USC and other local schools. He is an outstanding player who will do just fine in the
But he used Dillon Roof. Why? LJ Peak will be OK.

My guess is because he is a teenager that made a terrible decision and now must face the consequences of his actions. Its probably not the example I would have picked, but I don't think it is as bad of an example as you seem to think

My guess is because he is a teenager that made a terrible decision and now must face the consequences of his actions. Its probably not the example I would have picked, but I don't think it is as bad of an example as you seem to think
Thank you sir...you get it...but the person whose saying I used Roof as an example is just looking for a way to dismiss someone's argument...to heck with him too...

I don't think it's a great example at all. What terrible decision did Peake make? Chose to play for Georgetown? He's been successful eventhough the team has not....no big deal, he'll still have a chance at a NBA career. Throwing a hat? It's offensive to a small minority but in the grand scheme of things it isn't a "terrible" decision that is going to affect the rest of his life. Actually, it's a pretty damned poor analogy.

Low Blow! I hope he makes it to the NBA or gets a chance to play professionally. He made a mistake in judgement as a teenager so I can't hold that against him. We all have made mistakes as teens and adults.

Disagree. There were plenty of adults around him that should have made sure he was respectful.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I don't think it's a great example at all. What terrible decision did Peake make? Chose to play for Georgetown? He's been successful eventhough the team has not....no big deal, he'll still have a chance at a NBA career. Throwing a hat? It's offensive to a small minority but in the grand scheme of things it isn't a "terrible" decision that is going to affect the rest of his life. Actually, it's a pretty damned poor analogy.
Disagree. There were plenty of adults around him that should have made sure he was respectful.
So sad! Smdh!

He never even visited Georgetown before making a major decision....reminds me of a recruit who once who chose UNC because of their colors....
Georgetown is a good school and I simply hope he took advantage to get his degree before jumping into the grownup pool of sport as a taxable income. After all, the education part is still supposed to be given some degree of consideration as part of a young person's lessons about maturity. Hopefully his choice went deeper than the infamous Auburn Chick-fil-A of local folklore.

It is easy enough for a successful NBA player to finish a degree later, but not so for those who don't make good long term financial decisions and make a quick exit from the professional ranks, for whatever reason.

I'm hopeful the childish flashes have benn more anomolies, rather than an exhibition of fundamental character lessons learned from family, friends, teachers, coaches, agents, parasites, etc.

If he gets what he deserves from life, he'll be doing better than most.

Reactions: rogue cock
You guys care too much about what a 17 or 18 year old kid did years ago. Move on and let go.

I hope he does well for himself.

Well, I don't care for you are LJ Peak, so there you have it. In fact, why don't you just start following the board of whatever NBA team he signs with and both of you live happily ever after.

Reactions: TN-Gamecock
Ok some don't like my analogy of consequences, big deal, move on and let's get ready for Friday....
The consequence of your comparing a basketball player who tossed the hat of your favorite school on the floor with a mass murderer is that people justifiably think you're a fool. But you're good with that, so let's move on....

Last edited:
Reactions: dcdayday
You're obsessed with me. Get a life!

No, I am not obsessed with you. It's just every time I see on of your ignorant post it sends me over the top. As I said in another post it's the chemical reaction that occurs in my brain when a synapse sends a electrical impulse from one neuron to another in my brain it sets off a reaction that just unnerves me. But from now on you are going to be on my ignore list. Obsessed with you WHAT A JOKE.

He never even visited Georgetown before making a major decision....reminds me of a recruit who once who chose UNC because of their colors....
The kid may have close relatives in the DC area.... that can make a difference. The key word is "kid". I've known heavily recruited athletes who chose a university because of the student union or snack bars.

No, I am not obsessed with you. It's just every time I see on of your ignorant post it sends me over the top. As I said in another post it's the chemical reaction that occurs in my brain when a synapse sends a electrical impulse from one neuron to another in my brain it sets off a reaction that just unnerves me. But from now on you are going to be on my ignore list. Obsessed with you WHAT A JOKE.

"I'm not obsessed with you, but I will reply to every post you make angrily."

Dude, get a life. I'm loving mine!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT