ADVERTISEMENT

Lmao @ KY. Who leaves a WR uncovered like that

Love watching Kentucky's blunders in the final minute to lose to Florida for the 31st straight time! Their fan base is truly delusional to think that they are now a football school. Do note that Kentucky wore black jerseys and pants in tonight's crushing loss. Apparently, they haven't learned from South Carolina's mistake a week ago. Dummies!

which time? they choked....wish they would have choked against us, but they saved it for UF.

Love watching Kentucky's blunders in the final minute to lose to Florida for the 31st straight time! Their fan base is truly delusional to think that they are now a football school. Do note that Kentucky wore black jerseys and pants in tonight's crushing loss. Apparently, they haven't learned from South Carolina's mistake a week ago. Dummies!

Those KY jerseys & britches weren't black.

Those KY jerseys & britches weren't black.
_B2T7007%20copy

What's even worse than leaving the receiver open is getting A HOLDING PENALTY with 6 seconds on the clock to push you out of field goal range !?!? You have the best kicker in the SEC and you blow it on a holding penalty. Jeeezzz.

Who fails to score on the one foot line?
I gave them props last week, so I'm not gonna rehash our game.
Just posted to support my opinion that Stoops isn't a very good coach and KY isn't anywhere near the talent level to compete for the SEC-E, much less the entire SEC...as some of their delusional fans believe.

Just posted to support my opinion that Stoops isn't a very good coach and KY isn't anywhere near the talent level to compete for the SEC-E, much less the entire SEC...as some of their delusional fans believe.

Hmmm... does this seem like a post that could have easily been made about us by a Kentucky fan last week?

I just don't get why any of our fans want to rip on a program that just beat us. They outplayed the hell out of us. And let's think of some of the things our fans have said during this season... Bentley is the best QB in the SEC... Deebo could win the Heisman... We could be 11-0 going into the Clemson game. Were these things still being said after last Saturday? So who's "delusional"?

Look, I'm a Gamecock fan all the way. Bentley doesn't look like the best QB in the SEC but he's learning and could wind up being on top. It sucks that Deebo broke his leg. He's a hell of a player and I hope he gets back on the field before long and picks up where he left off. 11-0? Nope. But I'd settle for 10-1 and I think we can do it. It's a long-shot but anything can happen on the field.

BSF, nothing personal. Yours was just the most recent post I've read like this and I think it's crazy to ridicule a fan base for being optimistic about their team when our fans feel the same way about our Gamecocks. Make sense?

GO COCKS!

Shannon
USC '88

Not really sure we are in a position to laugh at KY in anything except women's basketball.
I will laugh at anyone who loses to someone 31 years in a row and I missed the national titles they have at baseball. Sorry, winning 4 years out of the past 16 against us at football and winning a music city bowl I will laugh. If you choose to worship kensucky knock yourself out. 31 straight years, LMAO...

Reactions: Bclc829
Hmmm... does this seem like a post that could have easily been made about us by a Kentucky fan last week?

I just don't get why any of our fans want to rip on a program that just beat us. They outplayed the hell out of us. And let's think of some of the things our fans have said during this season... Bentley is the best QB in the SEC... Deebo could win the Heisman... We could be 11-0 going into the Clemson game. Were these things still being said after last Saturday? So who's "delusional"?

Look, I'm a Gamecock fan all the way. Bentley doesn't look like the best QB in the SEC but he's learning and could wind up being on top. It sucks that Deebo broke his leg. He's a hell of a player and I hope he gets back on the field before long and picks up where he left off. 11-0? Nope. But I'd settle for 10-1 and I think we can do it. It's a long-shot but anything can happen on the field.

BSF, nothing personal. Yours was just the most recent post I've read like this and I think it's crazy to ridicule a fan base for being optimistic about their team when our fans feel the same way about our Gamecocks. Make sense?

GO COCKS!

Shannon
USC '88
With all due respect, and I can see your point, I don't consider my opinion toward UK "ridicule" as much as fact checking. As I said above, I promptly gave UK credit for their win over us and admitted to many UK fans that they're a better team and program than we are right now. But that doesn't change the fact that they are playing some of the best football in their history and we are down. And it also doesn't change the fact that while they are very much improved over the past, they still aren't at a level to compete for the conference as some of their fans had hope and claimed to be. It may appear to be sour grapes but I have tried my best to avoid sounding like it and just want to give my honest assessment.
As to my OP posted last night, well that was simply more of an intoxicated jab that fans sometimes take at other fans. I don't know if you visited their board before our game but they had a ton of fans ripping everything about our program from our fans to our history to our coaching staff, so I honestly consider it more of a "I told ya so" jab than sour grapes.
I would have actually been fine with UK winning the game and was hoping they'd pull it off. Stoops definitely has them going in the right direction, but last nights game shows they have a ways to go to get where they really want to be much like us and our game with them and LaTech...or all 4 games this season for that matter.

I think it's fair to say that our fans can sympathize with them because we have been in their shoes many times in the past.

Close enough to be black. If you ask 100 non Kentucky fans, 95 will say it looks black. Nevertheless, Kentucky decided to go with the "All Dark Color" jerseys & pants last night ... and ended up CHOKING away the game!

If I'm not mistaken, I believe we left Randall Cobb uncovered in 2010, when we had the big lead at the half, and Lattimore got injured. Cobb scored the TD and 2-point conversion at the end of the game...We lost!

Reactions: HI Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT