ADVERTISEMENT

Local tv commercials

Local car lots… I have not watched live TV much in recent years but:

“where you gonna get it, UNITED AUTO SALES” will forever be burned into my brain.
I went to the website and was looking and saw a dodge truck for sale at $125,000..I like to know how they got a hold of something like that.if you haven’t seen it ,it’s worth the time just to see the pic they have posted.

I went to the website and was looking and saw a dodge truck for sale at $125,000..I like to know how they got a hold of something like that.if you haven’t seen it ,it’s worth the time just to see the pic they have posted.

Holly $&!t!!! That will be a hard sale- gotta find a cash buyer. No lender would be able to lend to that with all the after market stuff…

I moved from USC to a job in New Jersey then a job in the Washington DC area of VA. Local commercials were professionally made and were made for major companies. It is a lot different when I moved down (back to SC) to Greenville. Just remember that those commercials keep the stations on the air.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Thanks for a good laugh!

546111-2019-RAM-250019.jpg

Insurance companies
Lawyers who sue insurance companies
Insurance companies
Insurance companies
I get a kick out of those commercials.I had to go see about jury duty a few years ago and the judge asked if we had any dealings with a certain lawyer or family with him etc ,if so we was excused.

That lady that does the Dick Dyer Toyota commercials gets your attention, shes very animated, "where customers are #1". Plus they run them back to back!

Reactions: redrogers
That horrendous truck parked was front and center at the corner of Garners Ferry and Veterans last week on the lot

I like those JT car commercials.the one he was getting struck by lightning was pretty funny.

Yep. Akim Anastapoulu, George Sink, and John Hawkins all want you to sue hell outta someones insurance company 🤣
The guy on the commercial says “Hawk Law got me a million dollars after my wife was hurt in an accident” then does the Hawk Law Screech and flaps his arms………My God, his wife was hurt and he’s screeching and flapping his arms with joy over the money. Personal injury attorneys that advertise like this are scum.

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
Local car lots… I have not watched live TV much in recent years but:

“where you gonna get it, UNITED AUTO SALES” will forever be burned into my brain.
I wonder if they really yell at you when you’re buying a car like they do on the commercial?lol

I wonder if they really yell at you when you’re buying a car like they do on the commercial?lol
I like to think that is how they are when you talk them in person… You ask a simple “how are you today”, and the dude starts screaming “FANTASTIC, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING, TOOK THE DOG FOR A WALK GOT SOME FROM THE WIFEY MAN LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT LAST NIGHT!!!”… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: robertfootball
Anyone remember those old Elliot TV and appliances commercials where Mr Elliot would dress up like superman?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT