ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Allen drafted #231 by the Redsox

waxed_floss

Mar 17, 2001
He is a LHP. I hope the Gamecocks can keep him. There are some very good players on the board. I'm looking forward to rebounding next year. We definitely need to hit the ball better.

He's already gone.

He didn't wait even a few days to make a decision.

He didn't want to come to college. Some kids don't. Can't waste your time as a program recruiting guys like that It happens to every team though outside of maybe Vandy who seems to be able to keep their share of guys that are 1st round picks.

He is a LHP. I hope the Gamecocks can keep him. There are some very good players on the board. I'm looking forward to rebounding next year. We definitely need to hit the ball better.

He's already gone.

He didn't wait even a few days to make a decision.

He didn't want to come to college. Some kids don't. Can't waste your time as a program recruiting guys like that It happens to every team though outside of maybe Vandy who seems to be able to keep their share of guys that are 1st round picks.
How many days would it take you to think about signing a $750,000 contract ? I don't even need minutes to think it over.

It depends on your family.

If your parents have really good jobs and you are very comfortable- 750K after taxes and you pay your reps - isn't necessarily life changing money.

For some kids - it likely is - at least for awhile.

There are a lot of examples of kids turning down that amount to come to school- and of course there are examples of kids taking 50,000 and skipping college.

How many days would it take you to think about signing a $750,000 contract ? I don't even need minutes to think it over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT