ADVERTISEMENT

Look At Tennessee taking down Gonzaga....

Which means they may could beat Duke. It's certainly more against Frank.

Did the taters run him off or did he leave on his own to go to Texas?

Yep, Barnes can turn around a program quick. Dude has coached way too much orange though.

Caught lightning in a bottle when he signed Grant Williams. He was only an hour and a half up the road. I wonder if we even looked at him

His wife rumored to have said that Klempson fans were people not good enough to be extras in Deliverance. They threatened her sons(about 10 years old)

Last edited:
It's been a long time, but I thought there were rumors of him having an afair with a student.

The reason they won was Schofield banking in 3's from the top of the key and scoring 30 points.

He left Clemson because he couldn't get to the top against ACC coaches. Couldn't beat Dean and K and others on a regular basis. All other reasons are just top dressing.

Must be a bagman in Knoxville? Rick Barnes, really? He`s a decent coach, but c`mon - more of a retread than anything,

Barnes never gets the one-and-dones so I don't think he is real shady. Not like Bruce Pearl and Calipari who have been caught and Krychewski who has not been caught.

Reading that article, I didn't realize that NC State denied Pete Maravich admission. I wonder what Pistol Pete would have done playing in the ACC.

Yes, imagine. Pete's high school transcript must have been awful if the coach's son could not gain admission. Particularly when college admission to State was not as competitive and there was less oversight.

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT