ADVERTISEMENT

Looking at the Depth chart

DeepfriedCock

Jan 30, 2017
I think who's starting at QB may be the least of our worries. Looking at our Skill position players is where we should be worried. I don't know if our RBs or WRs would be considered average in our Conference. We know our offensive line at their best is average
For Muschamp to be known as a recruiter. You would think we would be in a better situation going into year 5. Hopefully some of these guys step up Saturday and make some big play and get a win.

You have to at least score 2 points to win. So could we win 2-0 with our defense getting a safety and throwing a shutout?

Which is?
From what I gather, it's going to be a more traditional, I-formation, smash-mouth kind of football. I don't know how that's going to work with who we have to play.

I'd more like to see USC as the UCF/TCU/Boise St. of the SEC. Tricky and fast.

But I am no coach.

From what I gather, it's going to be a more traditional, I-formation, smash-mouth kind of football. I don't know how that's going to work with who we have to play.

But I am no coach.
I see.

But I am no coach.
Based on the depth chart (1 RB) and smallish TEs I don't think it will be that kind of offense. For better or for worse we are going to have to throw the football a lot.

Edit: After looking again, our only experience at TE is Muse. Mullins and Toney are not tall for TEs. All weigh around 240-250.

We are showing a fullback, (Prentice) so maybe we will try to run a lot.

Reactions: carolinamyke

But I am no coach.
our coach is NO coach

I’ve said it since the end of last season ... this will be the least talented group on offensive we’ve had In 20 years . The lack of playmakers is just pitiful . It’s gonna be a long, long year and unfortunately since Muschamp ain’t going anywhere it’s gonna be a long couple of years . Buckle up

Remember the Boston College offense the past few years; that may very well be our style and output. And we don't currently have a mobile QB. Points could be a problem. Hope I'm wrong.

I’ve said it since the end of last season ... this will be the least talented group on offensive we’ve had In 20 years . The lack of playmakers is just pitiful . It’s gonna be a long, long year and unfortunately since Muschamp ain’t going anywhere it’s gonna be a long couple of years . Buckle up
Not saying we are experienced and talented. But I’m not sure your overall statement is correct

I think we have at least 6 first team all-SEC caliber players. Things are trending up.

????? Care to elaborate?? Seeing that Burch and Lloyd have never taken a snap in a college football game I hope those weren’t two of the six . What six players are you referencing??

I'd say from skill set guys we have the least talented batch of guys going into a season in probably 2 decades. Hopefully they'll be a hidden gem or 2 but from a proven talent standpoint it's not pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT