ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Mike Boo Boo to Georgia...

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
He may certainly end up back at UGA but he'd be going back to where he's spent a lot of years coaching. Nothing wrong with that at all, but a lot of folks wouldn't want to go back to the exact same place and do it all over again.

they are playing for a championship!!! not worried at the moment about hiring an assistant!!! smh

They could pay Bobo 1.5 million and make him a QC assistant or Co-OC. That would keep him far away from Columbia. I read that he is close to a 5* QB from Georgia. I don't know his name and can't find the link now. That's what makes him a hot commodity.

Frankly, I think its time we hire coaches that can coach and teach the game. Go out and show you can play and win. The recruits will take notice.

You copy and pasted a comment from a Georgia fan on a message board as proof that Bobo is going back to Georgia?

I copied and pasted a comment from a Georgia fan to show what the majority of fans think of Muschamp being "dead man walking" at South Carolina and if they are thinking it and saying it, what do you think that other OC's are thinking???

I don't think we can do any better or worse with Mike Boo Boo, he is Muschamp and Ray last hope to turn the program around and he could do it, but that means Muschamp needs to step back and let Boo Boo do his job...

Do you not agree @carolinamyke ?

I did some looking around and Mike Boo Boo could be a better Head Coach around the SEC area because of his ties to Georgia and the SEC area, better than Muschamp... At Colorado, you really can't get much traction in that western side of the country, unless you're from that area...

At this point, I think we should make every effort to bring in Mike Boo Boo and a very good strength coach...

I like to see Mike Boo Boo bring in disown offensive line & WR coaches...

Reactions: BigTomE
I still haven't seen an answer to where they're going to put him. So they take their current Offensive Coordinator and just fire him for no apparent reason just to make room for Bobo? That makes no sense whatsoever.

The fans want him back...

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/report-mike-bobo-could-return-to-sec-as-assistant/

Corch Irvin Meyers, New USC Trojans Corch (2020) 1 DAY AGO
Bobo is too smart to join dead man walking Coach Boom at Sakerlina, who no one expects to survive 2020.

He’s coming back to Athens to join his best friend. To join the man who made Bobo the best man at his wedding.

Bobo’s offense combined with the best defense in CFB means a lot more ‘turd tears in 2020.
Do they have an opening?

The fans want him back...

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/report-mike-bobo-could-return-to-sec-as-assistant/

Corch Irvin Meyers, New USC Trojans Corch (2020) 1 DAY AGO
Bobo is too smart to join dead man walking Coach Boom at Sakerlina, who no one expects to survive 2020.

He’s coming back to Athens to join his best friend. To join the man who made Bobo the best man at his wedding.

Bobo’s offense combined with the best defense in CFB means a lot more ‘turd tears in 2020.

Did you misspell his name in the title on purpose? If so, why?

Did you misspell his name in the title on purpose? If so, why?

I've always called him Boo Boo since his days in College... It's better than Grave digger... Bobo is a well known Funeral Home in the Spartanburg-Union area...

tenor.gif

Grave digger or Boo Boo????

I copied and pasted a comment from a Georgia fan to show what the majority of fans think of Muschamp being "dead man walking" at South Carolina and if they are thinking it and saying it, what do you think that other OC's are thinking???

I don't think we can do any better or worse with Mike Boo Boo, he is Muschamp and Ray last hope to turn the program around and he could do it, but that means Muschamp needs to step back and let Boo Boo do his job...

Do you not agree @carolinamyke ?

I did some looking around and Mike Boo Boo could be a better Head Coach around the SEC area because of his ties to Georgia and the SEC area, better than Muschamp... At Colorado, you really can't get much traction in that western side of the country, unless you're from that area...

At this point, I think we should make every effort to bring in Mike Boo Boo and a very good strength coach...

I like to see Mike Boo Boo bring in disown offensive line & WR coaches...

At the very least your title is misleading...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT