ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like we all drank the off-Season kool-Aid...

Had been thinking it, but didn't dare post anything to that end...... Hoping today was a aberration - a bad one - and that we'll get things turned around beginning next week. (Or it could be the koolaid talking)

Had been thinking it, but didn't dare post anything to that end...... Hoping today was a aberration - a bad one - and that we'll get things turned around beginning next week. (Or it could be the koolaid talking)

We could have still lost the game, but I’m looking at Jake Bentley and don’t see him better than last year...

Reactions: cockyferg
We beat a bunch of terrible teams last year + NC State & Michigan. Simply a case of us being "less bad" than other teams. Muschamp and company still don't show up in big games. Clemson will beat the brakes off of us (again) and somehow the fans will forgive it after we're off to some irrelevant bowl.

Quite frankly (and I'm only half joking when I say this) our benchmark this year will be beating Kentucky. Lose to them for a 5th year in a row? Say goodbye to all your feel-good recruiting momentum.

What do you expect we fire Roper and promote his understudy. HIRE A PROVEN O Coordinator Muschamp at least once in your career
Yeah, I've said before I was not a fan of the hire. And so far, the offense doesn't look like it can move the ball against good Ds. However, I'll withhold judgment for awhile and hope for the best. I just really hope Muschamp didn't stake his HC career on a bad gamble.

We beat a bunch of terrible teams last year + NC State & Michigan. Simply a case of us being "less bad" than other teams. Muschamp and company still don't show up in big games. Clemson will beat the brakes off of us (again) and somehow the fans will forgive it after we're off to some irrelevant bowl.

Quite frankly (and I'm only half joking when I say this) our benchmark this year will be beating Kentucky. Lose to them for a 5th year in a row? Say goodbye to all your feel-good recruiting momentum.

Exactly !!! Mullen will turn Florida around and they will clobber us the next 5 years . Mizzou has an innovative offensive staff and Locke will LIGHT UP our secondary this year . Last year was a fluke down year for the entire East . We are a 6-6 7-6 team for the next 3 or 4 years . Everybody get ready for the Kiffin era (that’s a joke).

Reactions: LetsGodawg
Sorry guys, as a Dawgs fan I can tell you, McClendon is a budget recruiter and OC. If you’re Memphis you’re happy to have him. If you want to win, you’re going to have to spend way more $$$

Reactions: vacock#
That was painful to watch. Time to drink even more. It doesn't seem like Jake has progressed much since his freshman year. I wonder if we will give Hillinski a chance as a freshman like several others are doing?

Reactions: cockyferg
Yeah, I've said before I was not a fan of the hire. And so far, the offense doesn't look like it can move the ball against good Ds. However, I'll withhold judgment for awhile and hope for the best. I just really hope Muschamp didn't stake his HC career on a bad gamble.
Pass, pass, pass...what was all the Talk in offseason about balance game. They were rushing 3 and dropping 8 on us because we wouldn’t even try to exatablish a run game.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
What do you expect we fire Roper and promote his understudy. HIRE A PROVEN O Coordinator Muschamp at least once in your career

The Swift TD showed Georgia’s o line, every one of them, shoving our guys 4 yards downfield. The elephant in the room is strength on the lines. Until that changes, coordinators and the plays they call are minuscule. Especially in this conference.

Reactions: Zachboom
The Swift TD showed Georgia’s o line, every one of them, shoving our guys 4 yards downfield. The elephant in the room is strength on the lines. Until that changes, coordinators and the plays they call are minuscule. Especially in this conference.

Utah beat Bama several years ago by scheme and coaching. Not size

nobody gave you the kool aid.. you made it and you drank it.
8 wins should be the goal this year,

Pass, pass, pass...what was all the Talk in offseason about balance game. They were rushing 3 and dropping 8 on us because we wouldn’t even try to exatablish a run game.
2nd half happens. We run 3 passes - 3 and out. then run 3 rushes (gain more yards than previous series) - 3 and out. UGA TD, TD, TD. Game over. Offense is no better. Defense is worse.

Reactions: drawplay000
It wasn't the offense. It was the 1) QB and 2) the DL.

Dude. That Offense was terrible. Receivers dropping passes. Stopping and running in place when they did catch a pass. QB not seeing the wide open receiver. One running back gets hot and we don’t see him again. Offense needs an identity. What are we going to be?

Defense missing tackles was embarrassing also. Georgia receivers and running backs dragging 2 and 3 of our guys down the field

Dude. That Offense was terrible. Receivers dropping passes. Stopping and running in place when they did catch a pass. QB not seeing the wide open receiver. One running back gets hot and we don’t see him again. Offense needs an identity. What are we going to be?

Defense missing tackles was embarrassing also. Georgia receivers and running backs dragging 2 and 3 of our guys down the field
So you agree that the defense was worse? Particularly the non-existent DL.

We haven’t had a DE in yrs

Tx am showing us how to play against a team with much more talent
Remember the days of Taylor and Clowney?!??

Not sure aTm is as talent deficient as we are.

Remember the days of Taylor and Clowney?!??

Not sure aTm is as talent deficient as we are.

Yeah. And when the backups came in we said they are too small and slow and everyone said they will grow into the position. Well that never happened

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT