ADVERTISEMENT

Losing baseball series to tigerlooking worst cause the tigers are terrible

96ahs

Dec 1, 2002
lost again tonight
This post was edited on 3/11 10:20 PM by 96ahs

EXACTLY what I was going to post. Frustrating, but hopefully, when it matters, we will still be playing with them watching.

yup. its not an awful loss as far as tourney goes cause they'll be top 100 but its unacceptable as a south carolina fan to lose to a clemson team like this one. we were as listless as ive seen our baseball team in a long long time.

Fluke series. Crowe had a uncharacteristic bad game and Koerner had a fluke great game.

Sometimes, a very bad lose is exactly what a team NEEDS!
fighting0030.r191677.gif

Re: We have not looked like a great baseball team so far this season.***

u recall the ignorants rant when we lost 2 wofford in champ yr? the '62 yanks somehow managed to drop 53 games.

It absolutely blows my mind that we were able to take the series. It's like ole Jack put EVERYTHING into that series and now they've relaxed. Ridiculous. Maybe Monte Lee will leave CofC and take over next year.

Originally posted by CockofEarle:

u have a good coach, things just haven't worked like u want. omaha is harder than u think
haha. wait, what? there are aberrations and then there are trends. i dont see any aberrations with clemson other than two weekends ago.

If the taters are terrible then what does that make us? That horrible team handed us our butts. We have played no one with a pulse yet except for the taters and they friggin suck. I wouldn't be surprised if Kentucky sweeps us this weekend. It's a shame how this once great program has fallen into mediocrity much like our football team has.

Originally posted by TrailerParkBoy:
If the taters are terrible then what does that make us? That horrible team handed us our butts. We have played no one with a pulse yet except for the taters and they friggin suck. I wouldn't be surprised if Kentucky sweeps us this weekend. It's a shame how this once great program has fallen into mediocrity much like our football team has.
How much longer are you going to celebrate Clemson's series win? I know that was a big thrill for you, but how much longer are you going to milk it for glory?

Losing 2 of 3 to them & being shut out by them @ home for the first time ever in our park is inexcusable. Holbrook better have one amazing season or else he needs a private meeting with the AD & given an "or else" speech.

Tell us again, Rod. What are these consequences you intend to apply should Holbrook have less than an "amazing season"? You know as well as I that you will be right back here next year pulling for the Yardcocks and expecting that 2016 will be the year we return to Omaha.

Originally posted by searooster:
Tell us again, Rod. What are these consequences you intend to apply should Holbrook have less than an "amazing season"? You know as well as I that you will be right back here next year pulling for the Yardcocks and expecting that 2016 will be the year we return to Omaha.
I'll pull for Carolina regardless of who is coaching 'em. Heck, Barack Obama could coach the Cocks & I'd still pull for them as hard as ever. That being said, given the program is showing indisputable signs of sliding downward, I'm saying Holbrook had better turn out an amazing season to calm the masses that have a declining opinion of him.

We were playing baseball in the arctic.

It was horribly cold for baseball.. It Was do or die for jackleg. Reevaluate your statement in a month.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT