ADVERTISEMENT

Lost a great Gamecock fan early this morning

West305

Oct 9, 2006
Gamecock Nation lost one of the biggest Gamecock fans I know. My brother in law, Mike Poole, passed away this morning at 12:01 from cancer. He was a true Gamecock fan even at the end. His entire hospital room was decorated with Gamecock memorabilia. For those of you a little older who attended USC, Mike's father was Professor Poole who taught Physics there for years. Mike never missed a game, attending football, basketball (men's and Ladies), and baseball. Mike will be greatly missed by our family and his large circle of friends. Please keep our family in your prayers, especially his wife Suzan and step daughter Kim at this very difficult time. God bless Gamecock Nation.

Gamecock Nation lost one of the biggest Gamecock fans I know. My brother in law, Mike Poole, passed away this morning at 12:01 from cancer. He was a true Gamecock fan even at the end. His entire hospital room was decorated with Gamecock memorabilia. For those of you a little older who attended USC, Mike's father was Professor Poole who taught Physics there for years. Mike never missed a game, attending football, basketball (men's and Ladies), and baseball. Mike will be greatly missed by our family and his large circle of friends. Please keep our family in your prayers, especially his wife Suzan and step daughter Kim at this very difficult time. God bless Gamecock Nation.

Sorry to hear that. I didn't know Mike, but Friends his sister Liz years ago...

Prayers sent...

Prayers lifted for you and your family.

I will cheer extra hard tomorrow in his honor
F&<K Cancer!

So sorry for your loss, and Gamecock nation's loss. May your family be comforted by the One who gives that heaven-sent peace that surpasses all human understanding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT