ADVERTISEMENT

Lost Some Respect for Muschamp after the kinlaw penalty

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
After an absolutely IDIOTIC personal foul penalty after that sack Will should have dragged him off the field by this face mask . Are you kidding me . He should be chewing his ass from one side of the bench to the other . Very disappointed on how he handled that . Saban would have destroyed him . I hate Dabo but the way he blistered Wilkins after his touchdown celebration was the way it should be done . The old Boom would have ate his soul , Will has done a good job lately but that was very weak .

Disagree totally !
Sure bad penalty but no reason to grab face mask as u say
I’m sure Champ will handle it the way he sees fit

If we had a few more players that cared about winning as much as Kinlaw would be in much better shape.

Oh I agree , he plays his tail off but that is still inexcusable. Even against a cupcake . I’m old school I guess . The old boom would have hit his head on the upper deck

Try grabbing Kinlaw by the face mask and see how that works out for you...I’m not volunteering.

Apparently you don’t know who Lou Holtz is . He did it to guys that would eat Kinlaw for Breakfast !!!

Kinlaw has been our best and most reliable/durable defensive lineman all year. I have no problem with Muschamp giving him a pass, much less handling it in private as champ doesn’t seem to give a damn what the media thinks.
Dabo is a showman. His lambasting of his players during the game is for the camera and the image he wants to project

After an absolutely IDIOTIC personal foul penalty after that sack Will should have dragged him off the field by this face mask . Are you kidding me . He should be chewing his ass from one side of the bench to the other . Very disappointed on how he handled that . Saban would have destroyed him . I hate Dabo but the way he blistered Wilkins after his touchdown celebration was the way it should be done . The old Boom would have ate his soul , Will has done a good job lately but that was very weak .
That’s a tough call all around on disciplining him. I thought Dabo did it for his own promo. Wilkins was just being a showboat. Dabo should have expected that reaction.
However, kinlaw showed out to an authority on the field. Nobody likes to be embarrassed on national tv. But I loved his emotion.

That’s a tough call all around on disciplining him. I thought Dabo did it for his own promo. Wilkins was just being a showboat. Dabo should have expected that reaction.
However, kinlaw showed out to an authority on the field. Nobody likes to be embarrassed on national tv. But I loved his emotion.

Yeah but you gotta have discipline . That could have been a huge play if the fumble doesn’t get overturned . What would Saban have done in the same situation??

Yeah but you gotta have discipline . That could have been a huge play if the fumble doesn’t get overturned . What would Saban have done in the same situation??
Agree 100%- sit him on the bench. Send him to the locker room. Take care of it off camera.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
You never had any.

Lost Some Respect for Muschamp after the kinlaw penalty

Guess what? Nobody cares...What you lost!

Reactions: VETDAD
Muschamp has been very tame since he got here. Almost like RT warned him about his temper and prescribed Prozac.

After he turns in wins over Clemson and KY along with at least a 10 wins regular season (all to occur next year) THEN he can go back to the 'old' Boom.

Kinlaw has been our best and most reliable/durable defensive lineman all year. I have no problem with Muschamp giving him a pass, much less handling it in private as champ doesn’t seem to give a damn what the media thinks.
Dabo is a showman. His lambasting of his players during the game is for the camera and the image he wants to project

If he’s our best and most reliable player he needs to be a leader and not make mental errors like this . I guess times have changed and we don’t wanna injury his inner spirit animal or some BS , but this is football not Yoga ( my wife is a yoga instructor btw). Champ has not had the same fire he had at UF and Texas since he was hired at USC and this is just another example . I understand not wanting to embarrass a player but you embarrass yourself and your team by making these dumb mistakes . Major Applewhite didn’t have a problem going head to head with Ed Oliver or Dabo with Wilkins . Again, I guess the world is just becoming to soft . Don’t wanna hurt this 6’5 300lb DL’s feelings . Kinlaw is a great player and has played like an animal this year but it’s still no excuse .

Muschamp has been very tame since he got here. Almost like RT warned him about his temper and prescribed Prozac.
Agree. He's toned it down ever since Herbstreit called him a lunatic during a national televised game. Can't have the temper eating into that deep club money.

I wonder if Muschamp will lose sleep tonight over you losing respect for him.

Nah he will be sleeping in that million dollar mansion and sleeping on $500 dollar pillows we are paying for . I’m sure he didn’t lose much sleep after coming back from Gainesville either . I defended him to the moon after the Clemson game , but he needed to make a statement on that play . It could have turned the momentum of the game .

Agree 100%- sit him on the bench. Send him to the locker room. Take care of it off camera.
Oh, if I had to guess, it'll be a mistake JK won't forget. I don't see CWM letting this slide. JK may get very familiar with each and every step inside Willy B for all we know. Boom will handle this the way he sees fit. Not in my top 10000 things to be concerned about.

Reactions: bushmastercock
Nah he will be sleeping in that million dollar mansion and sleeping on $500 dollar pillows we are paying for . I’m sure he didn’t lose much sleep after coming back from Gainesville either . I defended him to the moon after the Clemson game , but he needed to make a statement on that play . It could have turned the momentum of the game .
Mountain out of a molehill

Reactions: 67gamecock

Kinlaw lost his cool because he said the ref started mocking him while he was trying to speak with him. Kinlaw says it's on him but points out that many of us wouldn't like that kind of treatment either.

Reactions: myrtlecock
Imo . . . it is what it is . . . $hit happens . . . it's all part of the game . . . don't piss off a Gamecock, particularly if he's as big as a Ford-250 . . . and, finally, let's just move on - Charlotte or Jacksonville, either one will do - just win, baby!

CAROLINA, FOREVER!!!

Agree. He's toned it down ever since Herbstreit called him a lunatic during a national televised game. Can't have the temper eating into that deep club money.

Honestly I think the old Muschamp is just what we need . The toughness and aggression was at an all time low when he got here and I really thought he would turn that around it a hurry . In year 3 not really seeing it . I think we need the Hulk and we got to much David Banner . What made the guy successful is being either caged by Tanner or himself . He’s done some very good things here but I think we need the lunatic to come out a little more

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Kinlaw lost his cool because he said the ref started mocking him while he was trying to speak with him. Kinlaw says it's on him but points out that many of us wouldn't like that kind of treatment either.

If that was the case this official needs to be disciplined

Reactions: 92Pony
coaches know players and what works. A kid that lacks a little of effort or caring..sure yes get into his ass. A kid like Kinlaw that is all in...u handle it differently. I am more disappointed Muschamp has not taken the LB corps and a few of the other DL to task.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT