ADVERTISEMENT

Lot of Lane-Kiffin-to-Arkansas chatter tonight.***

I wish it was Lane Kiffin to South Carolina chatter...
Me, too. I just want a winner. He hasn't done anything 67% of married men don't do.

Will be glad to see him at Ark other than the fact that he will be hard to beat. Will enjoy his teams and will be able to watch every game. Now if only a SEC team would hire Leach.

Reactions: Cock In Space
Lane Kiffen remains and will always be a jerk. See his recruiting at UT, see his exit at UT, see his statement about Jeffrey, see his firing at USC and his firing at Bama. Don't forget leaving his ex-brother-in-law out to dry when going to USC. Yeah, he's a real good one.

Lane Kiffen remains and will always be a jerk. See his recruiting at UT, see his exit at UT, see his statement about Jeffrey, see his firing at USC and his firing at Bama. Don't forget leaving his ex-brother-in-law out to dry when going to USC. Yeah, he's a real good one.
Dabo would have a recruiting field day with this hire.

Me, too. I just want a winner. He hasn't done anything 67% of married men don't do.

Will be glad to see him at Ark other than the fact that he will be hard to beat. Will enjoy his teams and will be able to watch every game. Now if only a SEC team would hire Leach.

Why is everyone crazy about Leach? He has never won a conference title to my knowledge. He does have some crazy offenses that are fun to watch but other than that I am not that high on him.

Why is everyone crazy about Leach? He has never won a conference title to my knowledge. He does have some crazy offenses that are fun to watch but other than that I am not that high on him.
Because he goes to forgotten places and wins. They always have a punchers chance. We literally have no chance with Muskrat.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Because he goes to forgotten places and wins. They always have a punchers chance. We literally have no chance with Muskrat.
Yup, and his QB is No. 1 in yardage and TDs. I'm thinking the QB was an unknown until Mike got ahold of him. Think what he could do with Ryan or Luke. He should be hired as USC HC and make unowho the DC.:) All he needs is a defense.

If you're interested:
https://www.cougcenter.com/wsu-vs-stanford/2019/11/16/20968655/anthony-gordon-wsu-passing-record

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT