ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of good Auburn players in portal

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
Maybe it should be a trade. Auburn gets our coaches and we get some of their defensive starters. I would take the Big Cat Bryant and a couple others. Def won’t hurt our roster right now.

Maybe it should be a trade. Auburn gets our coaches and we get some of their defensive starters. I would take the Big Cat Bryant and a couple others. Def won’t hurt our roster right now.

I'd take Big Cat in a heat beat.

My neighbor who is an Auburn fan isn't happy that Auburn picked up our former coaches...

From what I’ve read on other sites, big cat isn’t a big loss for the barners. I gather that most of the plains taters aren’t overly impressed with bozo as their oc. Rocker is one of their own, so they’re optimistic on him, fwiw.

From what I’ve read on other sites, big cat isn’t a big loss for the barners. I gather that most of the plains taters aren’t overly impressed with bozo as their oc. Rocker is one of their own, so they’re optimistic on him, fwiw.
Rocker is a really good coach, he just needs a Brand behind his recruiting pitch, so he should do well at Auburn.

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT