ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville coach Bobby Petrino has blown the last 3 games..

That's 2 years in a row that Louisville has self-destructed and given Clemson a win. This game was very winnable with 2 blown scoring opportunities in the last 8 minutes of the game.

That's 2 years in a row that Louisville has self-destructed and given Clemson a win. This game was very winnable with 2 blown scoring opportunities in the last 8 minutes of the game.

Should have beaten Auburn, Houston & Clemson, but all three games were poorly coached in the last 2 - 3 minutes...

Couldn't happen to a better a-hole than Petrino.

Regarding tonight, yes he definitely mismanaged the clock, but UL did not DESERVE to win the game. If anything, Clemson probably should have won the game by 3 scores. They dominated the stat sheet and should have dominated the scoreboard were it not for Dumbo's playcalling and some UL home cooking from the officials.

15 seconds to go, quick out rout and kick the FG, instead spend 10 seconds of getting a play that involves throwing it up for grabs, if the out rout is incomplete then you throw the hail mary.....Petrino panicked and very mean to the reporter at halftime...lol

I agree. Bad play calling at the end. No imagination whatsoever. QB keeper, RB around the edge, something besides what Clemson expected, a drop back pass. And taking that sack, holy cow was that a disaster. Bad coaching indeed. Last night reminded me why I like SOS so much. We may lose, but we are rarely out-coached. Out-recruited maybe, but rarely out-coached.

I agree. Bad play calling at the end. No imagination whatsoever. QB keeper, RB around the edge, something besides what Clemson expected, a drop back pass. And taking that sack, holy cow was that a disaster. Bad coaching indeed. Last night reminded me why I like SOS so much. We may lose, but we are rarely out-coached. Out-recruited maybe, but rarely out-coached.

Pretty sure that is not what was being said after Kentucky and Mizzu last year. Run the ball and those are W's not L's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT