ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Fans Think Watson Taunting them with "L" during game

But, but, ... he's soooooo humble? Right? Douchan was an arrogant jackass in high school, he has been an arrogant jackass for the past two seasons (notwithstanding Dabo and the Clemson PR machine's tortured efforts to make him more palatable to Heisman voters ... of course, that ship is slowly going down the drain), and stop the presses ... he's still a cocky, showoff, arrogant jackass!

Once a defensive coord thinks way outside the box to disrupt 'ol Douch-on Watson his
Cam Newton attitude will change, just like Cam's did in the Super Bowl. Rattling that
jaw a few times will have 'ol Douch-on scrambling and afraid to even touch that pigskin.

Reactions: german cock
The "L" had nothing to do with Louisville. An Atlanta based rapper, Shawty Lo, passed away after a car accident a few days ago. He was also referred to as LO, hence the flashing of "L" and "O" by Deshaun during the TV timeout was due to that.

It's probably a good idea for Watson to have his mind in the game when Louisville comes to town. Flashing hand symbols to the camera mid-game is bush league. It just screams "look at me, look at me". But then again, the kid does play for Dabo...

The "L" had nothing to do with Louisville. An Atlanta based rapper, Shawty Lo, passed away after a car accident a few days ago. He was also referred to as LO, hence the flashing of "L" and "O" by Deshaun during the TV timeout was due to that.

YawningBillRussell.gif

Reactions: BigTomE
It's probably a good idea for Watson to have his mind in the game when Louisville comes to town. Flashing hand symbols to the camera mid-game is bush league. It just screams "look at me, look at me". But then again, the kid does play for Dabo...

I did not say anything about my thoughts on if it were appropriate or not. I am simply putting the facts out there. The "L" he did isnt even the UL "L" hand symbol.

Those are the facts but keep attacking me and him with misinformation.

Yeah, sure, piss off the team that hung 63 on Florida State (something Clemson has never done) and who's primed to come to your house and do the same to you. Genius, taters.....genius.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
But, but, ... he's soooooo humble? Right? Douchan was an arrogant jackass in high school, he has been an arrogant jackass for the past two seasons (notwithstanding Dabo and the Clemson PR machine's tortured efforts to make him more palatable to Heisman voters ... of course, that ship is slowly going down the drain), and stop the presses ... he's still a cocky, showoff, arrogant jackass!
I laffed.

I did not say anything about my thoughts on if it were appropriate or not. I am simply putting the facts out there. The "L" he did isnt even the UL "L" hand symbol.

Attacking you? You're a sensitive troll aren't ya? When exactly did I attack you? Get over yourself, tater.

I'm not sure what misinformation you're talking about? Did Watson not flash the "L" at the overhead camera while huddled with the team on the sideline? I don't care what the "L" supposedly meant. I just think flashing at the camera mid-game is bush league. Perhaps Watson worrying about the camera, the press, and the attention has contributed to his lackluster play this season. The supposed "greatest offense of all time" has been very 'meh' so far.

That might be plausible if in fact he did an LO. Unfortunately, for your theory, all that is shown is an "L" - no "O".

Far stretch but seems legit that a thug would be honoring a thug.

Maybe Watson couldn't spell "LO" and he just stopped with the "L"?

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Playing NOTHING but unranked and unknowns it still took until Wk 4 for Watson to finally throw a TD to Williams and they both got a little 'giddy'.
Well ... after that "L" it won't be very pretty if Watson once again only averages 6-yards/pass and 3-years/run against a Jackson-led Louisville.
Hubris knows no bounds.

That's worse than not standing during the anthem...

doesn't matter....what matters is the Louisville D THINKS he did it for them. At the end of the day, a big-time stupid mistake.

Reactions: rogue cock
There will be no KYS on this forum. This is the first and last warning.
I'm laffing too! Your mini-cam showboat (so full of humility according to Dabs, LOL) is going to understand real humility before this season is over. BTW, I predicted his fall from grace after his once-in-a-lifetime Roger Maris season last January. Can we say oh-va-rate-ed?
I laughed at OP's calling him 'douchan', which is why I bolded that part of his post. If you're too dumb to understand that, please kys. I hold an MBA from USC, and am a gamecock fan.

I laughed at OP's calling him 'douchan', which is why I bolded that part of his post. If you're too dumb to understand that, please kys. I hold an MBA from USC, and am a gamecock fan.
How about I just call "caca de toro" on your MBA from USC and being a gamecock fan!

maybe you should clear that up with the Louisville fans and football team, not us, cuz right now they wanna kick hiss ass

They want to kill us regardless. It's the biggest game of the CFB season thus far.

These clemson guys remind me of PGA pro Jeff Overton ... "close, but no cigar."
Overton's tee'd it up 'bout 300 times in PGA events, finished in the Top-10 better than 1 outta' 10 times, once made the Ryder Cup Team, has won almost $13 million bucks in just over 10-years on tour - been CLOSE!!! ... but NO CIGAR!
Overton's never WON a PGA Tour tournament.
"It's the biggest game of the CFB season thus far."
"Look Daddy!!! See me! I can ride!!!"
You go ahead, Dale Evans -whoopee ... we're still gonna' call it the Roy Rogers Show.

These clemson guys remind me of PGA pro Jeff Overton ... "close, but no cigar."
Overton's tee'd it up 'bout 300 times in PGA events, finished in the Top-10 better than 1 outta' 10 times, once made the Ryder Cup Team, has won almost $13 million bucks in just over 10-years on tour - been CLOSE!!! ... but NO CIGAR!
Overton's never WON a PGA Tour tournament.
"It's the biggest game of the CFB season thus far."
"Look Daddy!!! See me! I can ride!!!"
You go ahead, Dale Evans -whoopee ... we're still gonna' call it the Roy Rogers Show.
Lol that's a pretty good analogy. Clever my friend. I just know where we are now, and right now we're somewhere between Jordan Spieth or Henrik Stenson. (4th and 5th in the official World Golf Rankings) I'm okay with it. Just glad to be 4-0 and excited to have College Gameday back in Tiger Town!

To be honest though, I don't see us getting our 3rd victory in a row over Louisville. They've never beaten us before, so I guess you could say they're due for a W.

[
I know I was being sarcastic. He was trying to tell me that Alabama v. a one loss Ole Miss team was a bigger game nationally than an undefeated and ranked in the top 5 matchup in Clemson v. Louisville. Come on now lol.
So you joined FGF this morning to quiz and taunt Carolina fans? Typical clemsux troll.

Reactions: SportsSuites1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT