ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville must vacate all wins from 2011-2015 including National Title

Vacating wins is one of the most useless and cowardly punishments given. Reducing scholarships much more effective. So we are all just supposed to forget they won ?

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Can someone who is more informed enlighten me on how this prevents corruption? As I see it, we should all start a fund and collect several million dollars to buy athletes. When they catch us in 5-10 years we can just erase the scoreboard and pretend it didn't happen. In the meantime we can kick some serious azz in all sports and have a blast doing it.

Can someone who is more informed enlighten me on how this prevents corruption? As I see it, we should all start a fund and collect several million dollars to buy athletes. When they catch us in 5-10 years we can just erase the scoreboard and pretend it didn't happen. In the meantime we can kick some serious azz in all sports and have a blast doing it.
"also includes paying back money the school received from appearing in the NCAA tournament each year from 2012-15"

That's the only part that I could see as remotely resembling any sort of attention-getting action. And even that....meh.....

And when fans of other schools say your titles were bought and paid for you will say?

Vacating wins is one of the most useless and cowardly punishments given. Reducing scholarships much more effective. So we are all just supposed to forget they won ?
Yep, you are supposed to vacate your memories of the crushing defeats you endured. Meanwhile at UNCheat, memories live on. Helps to have good UNC shyster lawyers.....

Hey guys, I printed out a piece of paper that says Harvard diploma. What do you mean you don't respect me for it? Says right there fair and square! Oh well, I guess if you don't agree you're just a "hater"! I love this personal bubble I live in!

"also includes paying back money the school received from appearing in the NCAA tournament each year from 2012-15"

That's the only part that I could see as remotely resembling any sort of attention-getting action. And even that....meh.....

Louisville is lawyering up as we speak. The are not going to turn over money or hardware without fighting to have the sentence reduced or reversed. UNC has perfected this. They set the precident.

Reactions: 92Pony
The NCAA created a slippery slope with the eye wink they gave to the heels. Now Notre Dame, Louisville and soon to be others will lead to the dissolution of the collection of idiots presently called the NCAA. Btw Reggie Bush’s heisman says ‘Hi’.

This is going to be great theater.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT