ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Band going to play our alma matter & fight song.

Notre Dame used to do that for all visiting teams at one time. I don't know if they do it now.

Reactions: IPOC369
I think it is a super gesture plus LSU after their expenses will be sending South Carolina their ticket sales money.
Is that official yet? Haven't seen anything about money yet.

I tried my hardest to find a semi-affordable way to go see the game in BR this weekend... didn't happen.

Going to have a few tears ready if I hear Sandstorm playing when the Gamecocks come out on Saturday.

If I recall correctly, didn't we play the opponents fight song before every game? (I want to say it was when either Brad/Lou was coaching)... It would drive me nuts, especially during the Tennessee and Clemson games..

But what LSU is doing is classy.

Reactions: IPOC369
Hearing LSU is planning to honor USC in several ways, including the band learning USC songs.

If any CFB fans know how you feel, We feel your pain Gamecock fans, as you know we had to endure winds and rain/flooding and had to relocate to play Arizona state there in 2005 after Hurricane katrina.

our thoughts and prayers are with the people of South Carolina!

Good luck to all involved, good luck to the Gamecocks, and may God be with y'all at this very difficult time.

Hearing LSU is planning to honor USC in several ways, including the band learning USC songs.

If any CFB fans know how you feel, We feel your pain Gamecock fans, as you know we had to endure winds and rain/flooding and had to relocate to play Arizona state there in 2005 after Hurricane katrina.

our thoughts and prayers are with the people of South Carolina!

Good luck to all involved, good luck to the Gamecocks, and may God be with y'all at this very difficult time.

Thank you! Let's just hope it's a good game and not a blowout like our game against Georgia.

What ultimately sucks is either:

LSU will not be in Columbia again until 2027

or

The next chance we will have to go to a South Carolina @ LSU game will be 2027.

I really tried to make the last minute plans to come to BR for the game but time and money both ran short.

Reactions: 03_TIGERS_07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT