ADVERTISEMENT

LSU earned the 1 seed imho

LSU made Ga look like Vandy. Just glad USC wasn't playing them. They will get a chance to embarrass USC in 2020.

I hope Ohio State stays at 1. Clemson will have to play LSU in the first round. NOT a good matchup for Clemson despite what the so called experts say. Clemson will roll Ohio State if they play them.

I hope Ohio State stays at 1. Clemson will have to play LSU in the first round. NOT a good matchup for Clemson despite what the so called experts say. Clemson will roll Ohio State if they play them.
I too would love to see LSU beat Taters by double digits, mybe 21+, But LSU WILL BE #1 seed, no question about it!! They will get Sooners

I too would love to see LSU beat Taters by double digits, mybe 21+, But LSU WILL BE #1 seed, no question about it!! They will get Sooners

Clemson seems to get a favorable draw every year.

A 27 point win over UGA vs OSUs 13 point win vs Wisconsin is obvious right?

UGA hadn’t given up as many points in a game as they lost by yesterday... Ohio st v Clemtech and LSU v Oklahoma is how I see it

If championship game performance was the only factor, then yes LSU should be ahead of OSU. But that is only 1/13th of the equation. Fox showed the graphic last night that OSU played more ranked teams and had a much higher margin of victory against ranked completion. So it’s not obvious either way.

I think the committee knows deep down Georgia is a joke. I would take UVA over Georgia on a neutral site, and Clemson just beat UVA by 50. But they'll probably go ahead make LSU the number one seed

I think the committee knows deep down Georgia is a joke. I would take UVA over Georgia on a neutral site, and Clemson just beat UVA by 50. But they'll probably go ahead make LSU the number one seed

Georgia not good but would best Virginia sorry

LSU will beat Clemson if they get to play. Clemson will kill OSU.

Don't want Ok to play against a SEC team because I like cheering for Lincoln.
Clemson destroys Va by 50. That says a lot about WM and his coaching in the Belk Bowl.

Maybe, but Clemson will be by far the best team LSU has played, and it's not really close.

Pretty sure LSU can say the same but to a MUCH, MUCH higher degree. LSU is light years ahead of any opponent Of Clemson.

I think LSU and Clemson are the legit #1 and #2 teams. Hard to say which is better but LSU earns #1 for winning out on the schedule they played on.

Surprise! UGA is not a very good football team. Anemic offense.

It’s fine if LSU earns #1 but I feel much more confident in that matchup than 2018 vs BAMA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT