ADVERTISEMENT

LSU game time set

Jacques Doucet ‏@JacquesDoucet 4m4 minutes ago
Jacques Doucet Retweeted LSU Football

#LSU game time set! @wafb

Jacques Doucet added,

LSU Football @LSUfball
#LSU vs. South Carolina game time set for 2:30 p.m. CT on Saturday in Tiger Stadium. Network TV TBA

Would have preferred a noon game. Now they are giving their fans a chance to get more liquored up before the game. I really hope Spurrier is going to have a great game plan. This is shaping up to be a bigger disaster than @Georgia... Whatever QB that goes in will not be able to change the play at the line of scrimmage and... there is your first of many dominoes.

Would have preferred a noon game. Now they are giving their fans a chance to get more liquored up before the game. I really hope Spurrier is going to have a great game plan. This is shaping up to be a bigger disaster than @Georgia... Whatever QB that goes in will not be able to change the play at the line of scrimmage and... there is your first of many dominoes.

"liquored up"? damn, umean they drink like us!

according to officials here, they aren't expecting anywhere near a capacity crowd of 102k.

Estimates im seeing are they'll be lucky to see 50-60k.

But knowing LSU fans like I do, they will exceed expectations.

im guessing 80k if were lucky.

South Carolina fans can drink... but from past experience... the drinkers of the SEC are LSU and Tennessee
what, u leave out the whiskey drinkers of ky;-)

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."~ max McGee

think it holds true 4 the tailgaters also
That's about one of the only away games I haven't made yet is Kentucky. Need to push it up the list.
For some reason I've always imagined Kentucky football tailgating was similar to Virginia. Bunch of wine and cheese crowd. Don't know why.

would rank it right up there w/ baton rouge/nawleans, /nashville, etc. the city offers so much more than county settin'/starkvegas,allbarn,fayetteville.... besides its the same time travel as nash & u get to bet on horses in early pm & drink bourbon @ the distillers n early am....its a win-win 4 the whole family:)

Reactions: vehemon

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."~ max McGee

would rank it right up there w/ baton rouge/nawleans, /nashville, etc. the city offers so much more than county settin'/starkvegas,allbarn,fayetteville.... besides its the same time travel as nash & u get to bet on horses in early pm & drink bourbon @ the distillers n early am....its a win-win 4 the whole family:)
I would like to stop in Newport, Kentucky sometime that weekend to stop by the Hofbrauhaus

..........also love the side trip over to Bardstown. Beautiful country!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT