ADVERTISEMENT

LSU lost two recruits today, so it's not that unusual for any team to

Yes, our similarities to those teams are literally dripping off of us.
C'mon man.... Your shtick is getting more and more annoying.... You just seem like the guy in the bar in the movie Good Will Hunting that's quoting someone elses work as his own to make himself seem intelligent to others..but you do you, it's your right as an American..Eyeroll

C'mon man.... Your shtick is getting more and more annoying.... You just seem like the guy in the bar in the movie Good Will Hunting that's quoting someone elses work as his own to make himself seem intelligent to others..but you do you, it's your right as an American..Eyeroll
You and I are wired differently. Probably neither of us can help it. You derive pleasure from how a meal smells as it cooks. I take my pleasure from eating the meal. You can't live on the smell.

You and I are wired differently. Probably neither of us can help it. You derive pleasure from how a meal smells as it cooks. I take my pleasure from eating the meal. You can't live on the smell.
You would be wrong again... The fact is you are a sanctimonious blowhard who needs other posters to think he is somehow superior to them because he knows a couple of big words...

You would be wrong again... The fact is you are a sanctimonious blowhard who needs other posters to think he is somehow superior to them because he knows a couple of big words...
See, you marginalize yourself by name-calling and personal characterizations that don't resemble any remarks I've directed toward you. Conclusion: you've got nothing.

See, you marginalize yourself by name-calling and personal characterizations that don't resemble any remarks I've directed toward you. Conclusion: you've got nothing.
. No, you haven't directed it towards me today but you have in the past. You are directing it towards other posters in this thread and other threads... It's just my opinion though, we don't have to agree.. Do you, I'm out.

. No, you haven't directed it towards me today but you have in the past. You are directing it towards other posters in this thread and other threads... It's just my opinion though, we don't have to agree.. Do you, I'm out.
Best move you could make.

No real Gamecock fan is happy with this years season in football. But the biting sarcasm some display relentlessly is a bit much.

Reactions: Expro19

Ditto a million times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT