ADVERTISEMENT

LSU vs. Auburn

SCGCock07

Apr 15, 2009
Conway, SC
Is this game going to be pre-empted by the never-ending media fearmongering about this storm? Seriously, I live 15 minutes from Little River, have power and am sick of the wall-to-wall coverage this glorified tropical storm.

A lot of people are suffering. Dude.
I've spent my entire life in Horry County save college and law school in Cola. I've lived through Hugo, Floyd and Matthew. Making every storm seem like the storm of the century does more harm than good. Next time people will tune out. It's the boy who cried wolf.

Reactions: king ward
I've spent my entire life in Horry County save college and law school in Cola. I've lived through Hugo, Floyd and Matthew. Making every storm seem like the storm of the century does more harm than good. Next time people will tune out. It's the boy who cried wolf.
And you would be bitching if they didnt talk about it . Not everything is fake news.

And you would be bitching if they didnt talk about it . Not everything is fake news.
What I bitch about it is meteorologists and news personalities scaring everyone to such an extent that the population packs up and leaves three days before the storm even hits, only to find out after the fact everyone was wrong about the storm's projections.

What I bitch about it is meteorologists and news personalities scaring everyone to such an extent that the population packs up and leaves three days before the storm even hits, only to find out after the fact everyone was wrong about the storm's projections.
What planet have you been on ? There is a lot of wind and flooding going on. Good lord.

Karma...May your power go off in the middle of the LSU/AUB game to kill your Twitter fingers.

Reactions: jeff2001
Karma...May your power go off in the middle of the LSU/AUB game to kill your Twitter fingers.
Please tell me how Horry County politicians and bureaucrats patting themselves on the back in a press conference benefits anyone? That's what's on television right now.

Not sure about the officiating in this game. I want LSU to win, they are getting a lot of ticky tack pass interference calls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT