ADVERTISEMENT

Lunch 107.5 Guys

GarnetCocky1

Oct 3, 2015
They're so bad at their jobs that they called in to do the show on their cell phones at Little Pig's BBQ before calling it and letting a different guy (whose show is MUCH better) take over the hour.

These bozos need to go!

I wish they would do fake girl fighting like Tim and Wil in the morning.

Wait I mistyped that. I actually meant the exact opposite

The halftime show failed. The station played Brother Bill Oliver's show in its place.

Would be nice if they would scrap the local yokels at noon for Brother Bill.
When the local station plays national stuff: wow this sucks, I want to hear 100% Gamecock talk at all times!

When they play local stuff: god these yahoos are terrible, get someone with talent

When the local station plays national stuff: wow this sucks, I want to hear 100% Gamecock talk at all times!

When they play local stuff: god these yahoos are terrible, get someone with talent

Oliver isn't national. He's a SEC guy and is far better than the crappie Brent and the intern Pearson do

Oliver isn't national. He's a SEC guy and is far better than the crappie Brent and the intern Pearson do
Bill is one of the best. Plus, their show is only an hour, right? I enjoy the local guys in the afternoon. The morning show is turrible.

Bill is one of the best. Plus, their show is only an hour, right? I enjoy the local guys in the afternoon. The morning show is turrible.

The morning show are 2 goofs trying way too hard to be cool. There is nothing cool about Bill Gunter. Tim Hill is ok, but Bill just tries way to hard

Yeah, Bill can't get through a single thought or sentence without Tim interrupting him and or insulting him.

That having been said, they are LIGHT-YEARS ahead of what we had before.
Exactly- I am fine with a little good natured back and forth but what they do in the mornings is just hang up on Bill and belittle every comment he makes, even when he is making good points! When Bill is on by himself he does great.. when he is on with Tim and Jen who interrupt ever comment he makes it is disjointed and hard to listen to... and they get so far off topic on BS that doesn't matter... I listen to Brooke and Jubile in the morning now. 90% of their skits are staged, and the music sucks but at least it is funny! Young Jeffrey is fn Hilarous!

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT