ADVERTISEMENT

Mahomes 10 Year Deal With Chiefs

He also has a deal with State Farm. Even though I have State Farm insurance and if I didn't, he wouldn't influence me to get State Farm. SF should use the money they pay him to reduce their customers insurance costs. This also goes for all the other businesses who pay big money to players as well.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I think the Chiefs may regret this before its done. How are salaries still escalating like this with the caps?

I think the Chiefs may regret this before its done. How are salaries still escalating like this with the caps?

The Cap goes up every year (usually $10-$11 Million a year). This particular contract appears to be tied to the cap, so as it goes up the guaranteed money goes up.

I like Mahomes. I dont think he's worth $500m, but hey, it's not my money they are paying him with.

As long as he doesn't get into the big-cat animal park business, he should have plenty of money in his old age.

Agreed . Tyreek Hill is going to want an insane deal and Kelce will to be the highest paid TE in the NFL which he probably well deserves . A lot of mouths to feed . Will be very interesting. That’s an insane amount of money to tie up for 10 years . Mahomes is incredible but he has an arsenal of offensive weapons . Is he really that good or does he just have a lot of playmakers . Will be interesting to see

Maybe he should throw some millions around to save some of these college programs , I will never understand the amount of money he gets to have to play under center

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT