ADVERTISEMENT

Man builds model of Williams Brice out of legos

I read your vapid screed. I never said there was such a track and it was not I who first mentioned the subject of tracks around any football field. That was you. And it was not I who introduced name-calling into the discussion, either. But when you mentioned "tracks", I referred to Ohio State, which had both lowered the field and removed a track to enhance the field area for football and to afford better viewing. Lowering the field is both doable and desirable, inasmuch as the bottom two or three rows of seats on three sides of our stadium provide worm's eye views of the action. There would be no loss of stadium floor area because I'm not talking about adding rows of seats at the bottom, but having the current bottom rows situated higher with relation to field level. I trust you can assimilate this.

I'm sure Ray will get right on this, with you insight provided all along the way.

I'm sure Ray will get right on this, with you insight provided all along the way.
Ray or those who succeed him.
We will either be inert, which would be death, or we will gradually move in the direction I have outlined. Traditional thinking in stadium enhancement is no longer valid. Stadiums will have to get better rather than simply bigger.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Ray or those who succeed him.
We will either be inert, which would be death, or we will gradually move in the direction I have outlined. Traditional thinking in stadium enhancement is no longer valid. Stadiums will have to get better rather than simply bigger.

What section in W-B are your season tickets? I may actually know you. I have numerous relatives in Lancaster and Great Falls.

What section in W-B are your season tickets? I may actually know you. I have numerous relatives in Lancaster and Great Falls.
I usually use tickets that are in Section 4 in the West Lower. They belong to a friend of mine. The season tickets tickets I had for years were in the West Upper, on about the north 45 yard line.

Those of you that are saying negative things about our stadium obviously haven't been to many away stadiums to compare.....you think ours is bad go to Tennessee or vandy or ole miss

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Those of you that are saying negative things about our stadium obviously haven't been to many away stadiums to compare.....you think ours is bad go to Tennessee or vandy or ole miss
Two things: I've been to Ole Miss. and they have done some things we need to do. Secondly, the State, which I will not link, is reporting some meaningful stadium work in 2019. I hope you don't love our current setup so much that you won't accept the needed improvements that are finally coming.

Two things: I've been to Ole Miss. and they have done some things we need to do. Secondly, the State, which I will not link, is reporting some meaningful stadium work in 2019. I hope you don't love our current setup so much that you won't accept the needed improvements that are finally coming.

If those 'needed improvements' are limited to only adding luxury boxes on the East side, then I won't accept (like) them. Put in concrete stands (Lower North, East and South) all-the-way-around!

If those 'needed improvements' are limited to only adding luxury boxes on the East side, then I won't accept (like) them. Put in concrete stands (Lower North, East and South) all-the-way-around!
There can, must, and will be other improvements. There have to be. Williams-Brice will not get to where it needs to be in my lifetime, but better is going to supplant bigger.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT