Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fighting Gamecocks Forum' started by cockn'fyr, Sep 13, 2017.
hosts out there, really like both of them!
Two beautiful young women. I have a crush on Laura. Not only is she beautiful, she has such a great sense of humor, always laughing and grinning that cute little smile and just as radiant a little personality as you would want to be around.
The SEC Network is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network, through its 80% controlling ownership interest) and the Hearst Corporation (which holds the remaining 20% interest).
Two gorgeous women
Some rules are made to be broken. Not this one.
This has to be addressed
Where has Rutledge been promoted to?
Sorry but that chick in the first pick has nothing on the bikini girl. Not even close!!
that's why they got promoted..all that heat is good for ESPNs tanking ratings..Hopefully one of them can replace that awful Jemele Hill
I don't think that's Rutledge.
I can barely tell what Rutledge is making with her hand because I was looking at other places. Is that a Longhorn sign?
maybe espn is gonna grow a set and fire jemele whatshername
Let's try this again...
Rutledge on SEC network:
Rutledge may be the best sports eye candy going right now.
Another blonde from UF. Maria does a good job. UGA grad.
We do pretty well with Ainsley and Leeza Gibbons from back in the day...but UF just churns them out to ESPN. Oh yeah...Jesse Palmer and Tebow....must be great journalism down there.
We need some representation!