ADVERTISEMENT

Man is the OC search front quiet !

I would see if Tee Martin had any interest. And make it public. That’s got win win all over it.

If BMac is the guy, i hope what you are hearing is true...Watching Roper's playcalling and the lack of execution made me want to pull my hair out
In a perfect world if South Carolina came calling you could get anyone you wanted for the right money... it doesn't seem like we are living in that world. So yes, I will take BM over the names I'm hearing.

Kinda feel for him. Pretty tough audition going against one of the top defenses in America with only a few weeks to prepare . I think if we score 20 on UM it’s actually progress .

Since the word on the street is that Roper was fired for ignoring Muschamp's explicit requests for things to emphasize on Offense, I'm going out on a limb and guessing McClendon didn't really have much influence either. He is known for a high-speed, push push offense... I haven't seen that so I'm guessing he wasn't calling plays.
McClendon is known for a "high speed, push offense"? He has never been an OC or called plays on ANY level. He played in a pro-style offense at UGA. There is nothing in his history to suggest what you allege.

And I definitely don't think there is any way to say that he is a better candidate than Wright or the UCLA guy who do have a history....and an impressive one running offenses.

Kinda feel for him. Pretty tough audition going against one of the top defenses in America with only a few weeks to prepare . I think if we score 20 on UM it’s actually progress .
Our offensive line versus theirs is one of those classic mis-matches that have become so common lately. Breaking 20 would be a real accomplishment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT