ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Spears of SECN, who played for LSU, said the reason Tex and OU wants to join the SEC is because there is no

It’s true. Stadiums can still be large and packed but nothing across the board like the SEC. And nowhere near the passion. Of course there are exceptions. Clemson is one of them…

This is why I don’t understand these neutral site games. I’m glad we get good matchups, but I can’t stand playing on neutral fields. These should be home and homes. I want to see Florida / Michigan in the Big House. Hell, I want to see Florida / Georgia in the Swamp or between the Hedges. I’d much rather go to VT in a few years than in Atlanta.

Until ESPN files bankruptcy and can't pay these large conference contracts any longer. But then they will probably start a college football tv like NFL. Notice I didn't say the NCAA will start a TV channel! I think the NCAA is a dead duck. I think they threw their hands up once the supreme court didn't back them on NIL. So they said, "Watch this!" We will ruin college football for everyone.

The NCAA sucks. ESPN sucks. They ruined sport.

So you like intramural sports?

I agree in part that NCAA has taken a ‘head in the sand’ approach to the changes with college athletics over the past twenty years, but they cannot ruin the best sport ever.

ESPN just need some real competition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT