ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Tillman

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
Marcus Tillman just committed to Texas. He is a 3-star inside LB recruit (2019) from the state of Florida that had an SC offer. Anyone know much about him?

#58 player in state of Florida; however, very impressive offer list! Looks like a good one.

Tillmans, at least in this state, are renown racists.
This dude

sen-ben-tillman-loc-D5G651.jpg

Drunk, stupid, or both?
Haven't you read any history at all?

Do you think Tillman's descendants have not changed with the times? I went on a date with a Tillman once (unfortunately only once), and no way was she racist. Why would you want to make such a hurtful statement?

Haven't you read any history at all?

Do you think Tillman's descendants have not changed with the times? I went on a date with a Tillman once (unfortunately only once), and no way was she racist. Why would you want to make such a hurtful statement?

This guy is from Florida and is black. I don't know what his personal philosophy is but I doubt he gets dozens of offers if a racist.

This thread took a turn that I did not expect.

Our Threads can do amazing things and we often have no idea which ones will catch fire, are fire, or are dud firecrackers , or the occasional Clemtech troll digging up some two year old string.

Did he stick himself in the eye with the pitchfork?
He (pitchfork Ben) grew up hunting and fishing with black people. However, he treated black people very badly. Could have been a statesman, but wasn't.

It is a tribute to the black people of the day that one of them did not seek revenge during that time.

Tillman was a fiery orator and popular rabble rouser, like some today.

A form of worldly Justice (or Devine Justice) was received when Tillman had a stroke and lost his facilities for speech, thereby depriving him of his incite full rhetoric.

Like it or not, Tillman was governor of SC, not just Clemson.

He (pitchfork Ben) grew up hunting and fishing with black people. However, he treated black people very badly. Could have been a statesman, but wasn't.

It is a tribute to the black people of the day that one of them did not seek revenge during that time.

Tillman was a fiery orator and popular rabble rouser, like some today.

A form of worldly Justice (or Devine Justice) was received when Tillman had a stroke and lost his facilities for speech, thereby depriving him of his inciteful rhetoric.

Like it or not, Tillman was governor of SC, not just Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT