ADVERTISEMENT

Mason out

At least Coach Mason wrote a very nice letter thanking everyone? Anybody seen anything like that from Muschump?
It would go like this....

Dear suckers,

At the end of the day, we finally reviewed film.

We couldn't get out of our own way but you knew this.

Thanks for the cash,

Will Muschamp

9544499.jpg

block.jpg

Good job for Muschamp, low expectations and signing there may help our buyout? Got to dream... ..

At least Coach Mason wrote a very nice letter thanking everyone? Anybody seen anything like that from Muschump?
I’ve wondered why he didn’t do a press conference like he did at Florida or at least a statement like this. Nothing but crickets.

Reactions: Brace1
Some of you so called gamecock fans are pathetic.
I agree. I wonder how many of them even played football. They are not fans....the fans were in the stands last night
to the bitter end, towels waving and still cheering what was left of our team. Good effort guys against a really talented team(Georgia).

Reactions: 5KingArthur
Say what you want Mason is a class act . Winning at Vandy in the SEC is virtually impossible . I would want him on my staff if I was a HC . Name another HC other than Franklin who had any success at Vandy . Hope he lands on his feet . Regardless of the W-L his teams always played extremely hard .

Say what you want Mason is a class act . Winning at Vandy in the SEC is virtually impossible . I would want him on my staff if I was a HC . Name another HC other than Franklin who had any success at Vandy . Hope he lands on his feet . Regardless of the W-L his teams always played extremely hard .
You would have thought playing the girl would have earned him an extra week as HC. Now it looks like punishment for playing her. In today’s snowflake world optics seem to matter.

You would have thought playing the girl would have earned him an extra week as HC. Now it looks like punishment for playing her. In today’s snowflake world optics seem to matter.

I saw a clip of her kicking the ball. Was it suppose to be an onside kick?

I saw a clip of her kicking the ball. Was it suppose to be an onside kick?
No, just a pooch kick. So now Vandy will be forever remembered as the first SEC school to play a girl during a football game. Wokeness has arrived at Vandy and the SEC.

Bobby Johnson did a great job as Vanderbilt head coach. 2008 SEC coach of the year
Mason is an assistant coach, not a head coach. Just like Muschamp.

No, just a pooch kick. So now Vandy will be forever remembered as the first SEC school to play a girl during a football game. Wokeness has arrived at Vandy and the SEC.
He proberly knew he was going to get fired so he did what he did.

ADVERTISEMENT