ADVERTISEMENT

Mason Rudolph

More evidence that Junior was an utter failure as our RC. Dad call wanting to bring Mason back for more evaluations and Jr doesn't even return the Dad's call from an in state 4* QB, from the Rock Hill area!!

b7d.jpg

Spurrier hated recruiting. The Mamas could sense the man was an a**hole.
Smelley was so impressed he transferred without telling him(team had no offensive lineman,running back and one receiver, Spurrier did the recruiting but would blame Smelley).

Heard Rudolph was humiliated at the Pump House restaurant in Rock Hill at his own draft party the other night. After not being drafted on Thursday, I heard he was "throwing things", and some of his camp took it out on the wait staff by not tipping.

Heard Rudolph was humiliated at the Pump House restaurant in Rock Hill at his own draft party the other night. After not being drafted on Thursday, I heard he was "throwing things", and some of his camp took it out on the wait staff by not tipping.
He thought he was being drafted on Thursday?:rolleyes:

Reactions: QC Cock

How about that QB from Southern Cal?? He was on Fox & Friends this past week with his mom, thinking he was the #1 pick, but instead was the #3 pick...

Reactions: QC Cock
How about that QB from Southern Cal?? He was on Fox & Friends this past week with his mom, thinking he was the #1 pick, but instead was the #3 pick...
Never underestimate the stupidity of the Cleveland Browns. That accounts for one of those numbers
More evidence that Junior was an utter failure as our RC. Dad call wanting to bring Mason back for more evaluations and Jr doesn't even return the Dad's call from an in state 4* QB, from the Rock Hill area!!
SOS hated recruiting huh? Damn I wonder how we ended up with Lattimore? Was it SOS dancing with ML mom? Guess not! Who did Swearington play for? Not SOS cause it's been stated he did not recruit. Clowney, Ingram and a list of others.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the Cleveland Browns. That accounts for one of those numbers

SOS hated recruiting huh? Damn I wonder how we ended up with Lattimore? Was it SOS dancing with ML mom? Guess not! Who did Swearington play for? Not SOS cause it's been stated he did not recruit. Clowney, Ingram and a list of others.
As far as Ingram, Travian Robertson and Clowney, you can give credit to EJ and Lawing....not so much Spurrier. He did do a good job with Lattimore though.

Agreed. He's the type of QB that needs an above average OL because he has ZERO mobility in the pocket. His NFL success will depend entirely on that one unit.
Well, he got one. Back up Roethlisberger for 2/3 years and camp out behind what has been traditionally one of the best OLs in the league. Rudolph will be fine.

As far as Ingram, Travian Robertson and Clowney, you can give credit to EJ and Lawing....not so much Spurrier. He did do a good job with Lattimore though.
Nobody is coming to your school if they dont like the head coach .

Yeah Rudolf did well against those awful Big XII defenses but he would have gotten killed in the SEC especially playing behind our O line.

Reactions: okccock
Yeah Rudolf did well against those awful Big XII defenses but he would have gotten killed in the SEC especially playing behind our O line.
Perhaps, but they were much better pass blockers than run blockers. Couldn't get a push or create a hole to save their lives.

I think he would've done fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT