ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe he'll come home? Jalek Felton

We dont want him. Neither Clemson nor Carolina went after him very hard before, not only because UNC was where he was going to go, but because of character issues. He is not a coach friendly player from what i have heard from area coaches that saw or dealt with him. He would be a cancer to the team in many ways.

We dont want him. Neither Clemson nor Carolina went after him very hard before, not only because UNC was where he was going to go, but because of character issues. He is not a coach friendly player from what i have heard from area coaches that saw or dealt with him. He would be a cancer to the team in many ways.
I'm willing to bet he's not suspended for anything class related.

It looks like deep legal troubles. Not suspended from the team by the coach but suspended from the University AND he has retained legal counsel. Smells like a major felony charge is on the way.

Interesting. I didn't know this.

Since I committed long ago to hating all thing UNCarolina...I grudgingly read this post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT