ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe I just didn't see it for the small print, but the Non-Observant

chick75

Jul 14, 2002
Camden, SC
didn't have anything about the Lady G's win over Un-Carolina. I'm sure it's because I'm in the Atlanta airport and am getting a different edition, right?
wink.r191677.gif

GOCOCKS! BEATGA! BEATFSU!

Originally posted by chick75:
didn't have anything about the Lady G's win over Un-Carolina. I'm sure it's because I'm in the Atlanta airport and am getting a different edition, right?
wink.r191677.gif

Electronic or paper? I checked it out on the Internet after Midnight and the not-so-enlightened Non-Observer didn't have doodley-squat about the USC-UNC Women's BB game. Remember, however, that the newsrooms at said newspaper require all writers to wear baby-blue shirts to work every day.

Damn! Charlotte sits on the border with SC and they ignore us - most parochial city in America. When will they grow up?

Front page of the sports section of their website has articles on: Duke, UNC men's, Panthers, NC State wolfpack (at the very bottom), NASCAR, Hornets and their pro soccer team
But absolutely nothing about the game deep in a tourney between the two states it sits between
pretty pathetic
but that is the norm for newspapers today

you have to hunt around for it online

but I found their lead interesting- they take a UNC angle-

GREENSBORO

One more basket, one more rebound, one more stop, and North Carolina would still be playing.
But favored South Carolina turned out to be just that little bit better.

interesting choice but i am sure their correspondent has a NC background - correspondent is usually code for freelance- so they didn't bother sending one of their staff writers to the event and they use an AP photo on website so seems they didn't send a staff photographer either

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/mens-basketball/article16546475.html#storylink=cpy

They did mention clempson basketball won last nig......... huh??? Oh never mind.... they too are irrelevant unless girls are getting assaulted on their campus...

Originally posted by 5SloanStreet:
Why would a Paper include anything about girls basketball?
They wouldn't if they were 19th Century bigots - which describes perfectly the Administration and Supporters of the current Tillman Tech.

Originally posted by chick75:
wink.r191677.gif

Funny, I went to the UrnotCarolina Rivals board last night and they didn't have one single thing about the mentions basketball game last night.

Now, I would think that any member of the Lady Tar Heels basketball team would be upset or they certainly have a right to be upset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT