ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe we can get Gus Malzahn to replace WM. LOL! You have to believe

Funny. Lots of discussion from Aubie fans about who realistically they could get to replace Malzahn. And, turns out from this post they still like Muschamp. Maybe could work out a even swap. Here’s the post:

Who would you want to replace Malzahn
Brent Venables

Dave Aranda

Mike Norvell

Matt Campbell

PJ Fleck

Justin Fuentes

Lane Kiffin

Jeff Brahms

Justin Fuentes

There are others including Mark Richt and more that I have not mentioned. Heck Will Muschamp could be a nice hire.

Funny. Lots of discussion from Aubie fans about who realistically they could get to replace Malzahn. And, turns out from this post they still like Muschamp. Maybe could work out a even swap. Here’s the post:

Who would you want to replace Malzahn
Brent Venables

Dave Aranda

Mike Norvell

Matt Campbell

PJ Fleck

Justin Fuentes

Lane Kiffin

Jeff Brahms

Justin Fuentes

There are others including Mark Richt and more that I have not mentioned. Heck Will Muschamp could be a nice hire.

Justin Fuente has a clone?

Reactions: lostcock and 92Pony
Justin Fuente has a clone?
Was a c/p directly from an Auburn fan. I didn’t feel it was my place to edit him.

I would only do that if he used “loosing” instead of “losing”.

PSA to public school teachers: The use of “loosing” is an epidemic in the USA. Please teach young minds the correct forms of the verb lose.

I like the concept, but don't believe you could leave him alone.:D
I'd leave this team alone if we weren't making so many foolish mistakes with experienced players and then not holding them accountable for those mistakes. Blaming the receivers for drops is fair, but don't brush aside poor QB play or guys getting personal fouls as "i like a guy you have to say whoa". The very least I expected from Muschamp was to be a disciplinarian and teach fundamentals. I expected teams to beat us, not us beat ourselves. That's the frustrating part.

Reactions: king ward
I'd leave this team alone if we weren't making so many foolish mistakes with experienced players and then not holding them accountable for those mistakes. Blaming the receivers for drops is fair, but don't brush aside poor QB play or guys getting personal fouls as "i like a guy you have to say whoa". The very least I expected from Muschamp was to be a disciplinarian and teach fundamentals. I expected teams to beat us, not us beat ourselves. That's the frustrating part.
I know. But you know you would nibble at that boy's toes like a little rat when things went a little sideways. It's your persona.:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT