ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Bowl Thread

So is that the style offense we will see with Spencer? Seems very interesting that we completely switched things up for this game. It sure is a good game for the coaches to use to recruit what guys are left to sign in February.

That was fun!
It was great watching a well coached team. Hell of a job by Beamer and staff.
WOOOOOOO!!!!
Go Cocks!
That smile on Beamer's face is not going away anytime soon. Just awesome to see how excited he is to win this game but moreso to be a Gamecock. I love that his kid was with him. Its a great family look and its 100 percent real.

So is that the style offense we will see with Spencer? Seems very interesting that we completely switched things up for this game. It sure is a good game for the coaches to use to recruit what guys are left to sign in February.

I think with Doty that was similar to what we would see: Luke was supposed to be a pretty mobile, elusive QB, but his foot injury sort of shut that down, and turned him into half the QB he could be.

Noland was never going to be a mobile QB, while I don't think Brown was one while at St. Francis. So it just could be that this is more what Satterfield is looking for, for his offense. But who knows.....

STILL - having said all this: Dak hadn't thrown a single solitary football pass in a game ALL SEASON. And he throws 9-9 with 0 interceptions today. Sometimes in-game performances can make a coach look real good, too.....

You want to see how we won? Look at 1 statistic, time of possession. We held the ball For 39 minutes. Know what that tells me? We owned the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. With all the criticism those young men on the o line took all year they showed up today. Kudos to the Guys in the trenches. Games are won at the line. We won today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT