ADVERTISEMENT

MBB has some good options

Poultry King

Sep 15, 2008
iDK if they are strong enough to beat UK; but this should be an NCAAT team.

Beatty, Holden, Minaya, Booker, and Gravett all look good. We need a bit more from Myers.
Hasse and Cudd give some quality minutes off bench.

Hasse played more minutes than all but two guys. He looks like the real deal.Amazing how Frank finds the foreign guys

Reactions: DC-99
I think Kotsar looked 100 percent better than he did last year. Lot more confident. Guess playing in Final Four as a freshman will do that to you.

Haase looked good, and Gravett hit couple 3s while I was watching.

I caught that move Beatty made on the layup in second half -- wow.

Reactions: DC-99
This is a much better team than i thought we could be...They are plenty good enough to make the tournament again if Silva and Kotsar stay healthy...The new additions are a testimony to CFMs ability to evaluate and develop talent...Haase, Minaya, Beatty, Holden, Booker and Myers are all ballers...We have more depth than last season...Plus the ball handling is much better

Holden a little disappointing thus far (knee?). I think he and Myers battling for the role to back up Gravett. Don't see enough minutes for both to play a ton especially if Beatty and Minaya look the way they did last night. Gravett in foul trouble opened up double digit minutes for both last night. Booker appears to be 30 minute a night guy at least right now. Rotation of 3 bigs for 2 spots between Silva, Kotsar, and Haase.

Last edited:
I still want Felder back. He is an asset, plus it would be a redemptive story. No, it would not be because he deserves it.

I agree with you...As soon as i heard 3rd degree assault i knew the legal issues would be worked out...I wish Tanner and Pastides would adapt their policy of automatic suspensions for the least little accusations...3rd degree assault is like pointing your finger or saying something awful about someones mother...It's a big nothing burger

Gravett is 500% better than last year. Looks like he has more confidence. Several times I had to glance at the roster to see who was in the game. I need to brush up on our guys before the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Holden a little disappointing thus far (knee?). I think he and Myers battling for the role to back up Gravett. Don't see enough minutes for both to play a ton especially if Beatty and Minaya look the way they did last night. Gravett in foul trouble opened up double digit minutes for both last night. Booker appears to be 30 minute a night guy at least right now. Rotation of 3 bigs for 2 spots between Silva, Kotsar, and Haase.
How is he disappointing when we all knew he was coming back from a serious injury..he is progressing nicely and will be rolling by January

I agree with you...As soon as i heard 3rd degree assault i knew the legal issues would be worked out...I wish Tanner and Pastides would adapt their policy of automatic suspensions for the least little accusations...3rd degree assault is like pointing your finger or saying something awful about someones mother...It's a big nothing burger
Well, we're talking about a back-court player who has already proven he can perform at the Dance. That's something not all our people can say.

How is he disappointing when we all knew he was coming back from a serious injury..he is progressing nicely and will be rolling by January

I believe I did say "knee" in my initial comment. I just don't think he looks as comfortable/composed for an upper classman. Even compared to Beatty and Minaya. I am not judging based on numbers or anything. Would have thought he would look right at home considering he practiced all last year. I should probably say surprised versus disappointed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT