ADVERTISEMENT

MBB @ Mizzou

Paris has nerves of steel to sit Johnson
That is why I prefer his style over Martin’s. You have the bench. It’s unnecessary going bezerk on players when you can just take them out of the game. Paris makes his players accountable while keeping a next play mentality. I think Johnson gets a bigger message that the team can win without him as opposed to wasting 30 seconds of your TO cussing a kid out.

I unfortunately missed the,game but am very happy for the win. Winning on the road is always tough. Doesn't look like Meechie did much today but others stepped up and got it done. That should help the team going forward when somebody has an off night not to panic and concentrate on the task at hand. Good win. Go Cocks!

That is why I prefer his style over Martin’s. You have the bench. It’s unnecessary going bezerk on players when you can just take them out of the game. Paris makes his players accountable while keeping a next play mentality. I think Johnson gets a bigger message that the team can win without him as opposed to wasting 30 seconds of your TO cussing a kid out.
Still think it's "vintage Carolina Basketball"? Teams have to learn how to win on the road. Nice start to the season for them and hopefully it will only get better.

Reactions: Ward Jr

1000%. I just wish we still had a few of Frank's bangers (e.g Silva) to balance out this team. Hopefully that will come in time.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT