ADVERTISEMENT

MBB parking

BBallUSC

Nov 7, 2005
Got men's basketball parking tag in the mail today. Have parked in Lot A adjacent to the CLA for years (since it opened), season tix for at least 16 years, Silver Spur...and they have re-assigned me to a specific garage at 650 Lincoln! Crap, might have to take a UBER to the stadium!

Last edited:
Got men's basketball parking tag in the mail today. Have parked in Lot A adjacent to the CLA for years, season tix for at least a dozen years, Silver Spur...and they have re-assigned me to a specific garage at 650 Lincoln! Crap, might have to take a UBER to the stadium!
Wow, I haven't gotten my parking pass yet, but hope this is not true across the board. Lot A has been perfect, and that's why I have bought the pass for the last 5 years for both MBB and WBB. They went up from $100 to $125 this year, so if they were going to move us to garages that should have been noted. Exit from garages after the games sucks. If that's the case, I'd rather just use the City Garage at the Hilton on a per game basis.

Reactions: BBallUSC
Got men's basketball parking tag in the mail today. Have parked in Lot A adjacent to the CLA for years, season tix for at least a dozen years, Silver Spur...and they have re-assigned me to a specific garage at 650 Lincoln! Crap, might have to take a UBER to the stadium!

I parked there last year . Not bad parking . Get out easy after the game .

No problems walking, but taken by surprise. I am on call at the hospital a few times per week so would prefer a closer spot in case of an urgent case.

Can park on Gervais St. for free if you don't mind couple of blocks walk.

Got men's basketball parking tag in the mail today. Have parked in Lot A adjacent to the CLA for years (since it opened), season tix for at least 16 years, Silver Spur...and they have re-assigned me to a specific garage at 650 Lincoln! Crap, might have to take a UBER to the stadium!
OP, much ado about nothing. Received both my MBB and WBB parking passes this week. BOTH allow parking in Lot A or B. That works for me. No garages listed.

Last edited:
Have an aquaintance at the D.O.T. which had a deal with USC for that one garage over the years... I've heard D.O.T. is being a pain in the rear about it now so that garage may no longer be available which bumps everyone else "down" so to speak. From what I understand, the DOT used to have a bunch of USC alums in charge, now Clemmers are in charge so they're not very cooperative.

That's diagonally across the street from the arena!

OP, much ado about nothing. Received both my MBB and WBB parking passes this week. BOTH allow parking in Lot A or B. That works for me. No garages listed.
Consider yourself fortunate... I heard these lots were reserved for those with 1000 or more Gamecock Clob points. And, yes, the DOT lot is no longer available.

That's diagonally across the street from the arena!
Not really...you're thinking of 650 Greene. 650 Lincoln is another block further, between Devine and Blossom St. It's manageable, just irritating.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
ADVERTISEMENT