ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Saturday @ LSU

coolcock2001

Oct 29, 2003
Anybody know if this game is expected to take place? Don't see a note on gamecocksonline. Last 2 games were canceled/postponed, wanna know if we can get back on the court Saturday

What stupidity is keeping FFF from coaching? He had and recovered from China virus. He can’t get or spread the shit! WTF?

Reactions: melvin08
What stupidity is keeping FFF from coaching? He had and recovered from China virus. He can’t get or spread the shit! WTF?
Frank Martin has not looked well since last spring. He could be fighting a lot of other health challenges that we don’t know about which would make the travel along with COVID threats a much bigger risk.
I’m sure Frank wants to be there and I wish him the best in his health

Frank Martin has not looked well since last spring. He could be fighting a lot of other health challenges that we don’t know about which would make the travel along with COVID threats a much bigger risk.
I’m sure Frank wants to be there and I wish him the best in his health
I think Frank Martin might be patient zero at this point.

Ignore if you want to but I would like to know what is going on. I realize Viper may have overstated a bit, but to just Ignore is to just sit here and let the Program go to the dogs! I wish FM well, but I also wish Our Program Well and we may just be getting a little MORE behind the Eight Ball. But Just Ignore it and it'll all be fine...........SMDH

Ignore if you want to but I would like to know what is going on. I realize Viper may have overstated a bit, but to just Ignore is to just sit here and let the Program go to the dogs! I wish FM well, but I also wish Our Program Well and we may just be getting a little MORE behind the Eight Ball. But Just Ignore it and it'll all be fine...........SMDH
I ignored him for the "China Virus" BS. I don't have time for that crap on here.

I'd like to know how we can have a 110-player football team plus staff not miss a single game all year, yet we can't keep what 15 MBB players plus a handful of coaches from being exposed every damn week??

I'd like to know how we can have a 110-player football team plus staff not miss a single game all year, yet we can't keep what 15 MBB players plus a handful of coaches from being exposed every damn week??
Lose 10 football players play on. Lose 10 basketball players it’s kinda hard? (My guess, don’t really know what’s happening. Certainly frustrating)

Touché. Did we have that many football players miss games this past season? I honestly can't recall but I've clearly tried to strike the 2020 season from my memory 😅😕

Position groups vs whole team practicing and meeting together.

The shit did come from a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan, china.
Jesus Christ shut up anyone mentions corona on here and people lose their shit with false information

dueeerrrr Martin can’t get or so spread dirhhhhg tha Chiba virus causeeee I watch youtube video on it!!!! And it had numbarsssss

Jesus Christ shut up anyone mentions corona on here and people lose their shit with false information

dueeerrrr Martin can’t get or so spread dirhhhhg tha Chiba virus causeeee I watch youtube video on it!!!! And it had numbarsssss

Ummm. Whats false about it originating in China?

Last edited:
This Virus is different. Your body doesn't build up an Immunity to it. So you can get it twice. The Vaccine could probably change this. FM doesn't look well in the YouTube Videos he has made.

How does will Will Wade still have a job? Bowden was a robbed a chance to play for us for a bribe they can't prove he knew about. But despite having evidence that Wade has bribed players, he still gets to coach and the program hasn't had any serious penalties yet.

Louisiana State currently favorites by seven and half points. No kidding, according to Vegeadinsider.com, the line opened as the Tigers minus 12 and this morning when I looked at it, it dropped to eight points.

How does will Will Wade still have a job? Bowden was a robbed a chance to play for us for a bribe they can't prove he knew about. But despite having evidence that Wade has bribed players, he still gets to coach and the program hasn't had any serious penalties yet.
Brian Bowen was not allowed.Wade is such a bad act tonight.We wore out late and didn’t make shots at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT