ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Summer

johnsonssb1

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2006
As summer comes to a close I was wondering if anyone has heard any news regarding the team? Anyone turn some heads this summer? Has Key developed a reliable 3pt shot? Cous out of the awful slump? Freshman as special as advertised? Workout tidbits? Frank have a renewed focus? I

I hope Cous moves off the ball allowing Chico and Wright to split the majority of time at PG.

Rotation if season started today?

Cous / Chico / Wright
Reese / Stevenson
Key / Carter
Wilson / Woodley / Benson
Wildens / Minott / Gray

Martin's teams are Martin's hodge podge teams. Maybe he found at least one shooter on the team.

The Palmetto Pro-Am was underway recently - the most recent news about the MBB team. I'm sure there were a number of players who had dominant showings at the tournament, but I'm skeptical that they are accurate depictions of what we'll see once the season commences. We've had players who blew up in it in past seasons who faded during the season.....

Having stated that, both Carters Chico and Devin, and AJ Wilson were dominant offensively in the tournament. Hopefully they carry that offense into the season, and add it to Bryant's and Couisnard's offense.....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT