ADVERTISEMENT

MBB VS FU... game thread....

I don't really see much defense against the threes. Seems we're going away from them every time they shoot those.
Chill dude, Frank will adjust accordingly at halftime and as the game progresses. Keep a li'l faith guys. Game ain't over yet....

Florida already with probably twice as many clean looks as Baylor had their entire game. Gotta tighten up on that end.

Getting outrebounded and giving up way too many 3's ... 7 to be exact ... 2 for us. That's +15 pts! We cannot win with those numbers.

We seem tired, and our D has not been disruptive to their offense at all. Is FL that much better offensively than the other teams we've already beaten?

Giving up way too many 3's and they are averaging greater than 50% from the field. Our offense is not bad, but we have to tighten up on defense and hope they cool off from behind the arc.

Florida committed 24 fouls against Wisconsin. Apparently they've really tightened up that part of their game.

We seem tired, and our D has not been disruptive to their offense at all. Is FL that much better offensively than the other teams we've already beaten?

It was very disruptive in the first 10 minutes or so, forcing a bunch of turnovers. They clearly got out of rhythm defensively in the last 10 minutes.

Florida raining 3's and down 7 , I'm not worried , adjust and let's play the 2nd half like we been doing

the "3" and a couple of "throw-ups" is why "u of yankee south" has the lead. will they be able to keep the "%" up and will our "3's" improve...thoughts?!?!?!?

SEMPER FI...Go Cocks!!!...
21 points out of 40 off of 3's.
Gotta find a way to stop them outside. I hope Kosar, Sylvia and Keita are rested and ready to go. We need to make UF drive inside and hope those boys can stop em and out rebound em.

Only 3 fouls against Florida, but I can't think of any situations I thought the Gamecocks got fouled, and it wasn't called.

I would have rather played Wisconsin. FL's familiarity with how we play D takes away some of our D advantage. Having said that, if we can slow down their 3 shooting, we can win. They shot 58% on 3's the 1st half, and made 5 more than we did. That is the difference right now!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT