ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile.....

ReadR00ster

Sep 17, 2012
Meanwhile... #1 UConn goes for it's conference championship in the Epic battle against the East Carolina Lady Pirates!!! How will it turn out?!!!

Originally posted by Bleedgandb3334:
That's not the final. Come on man.
It's not. It's a semi-final. They will play the winner of USF vs Tulane.

Basically, it will be UConn vs USF for the title, and it won't be close.

My bad. They' play either the might Tulane Green Wave, or the indomitable University of South Florida Bulls.

I am not sure it matters who UCONN plays because they will dismantle them. The only way UCONN loses to anybody is if they play their worst game of the year and the other team plays a near perfect game. They could have named their score against us and it wasn't even as close as the score indicated. Hopefully, if we play them again, we will guard their thick sharpshooter.

How long before UConn begins to regress? The top recruits cannot really get that excited playing the teams in the American Athletic Conference, can they?

Originally posted by ReadR00ster:
Meanwhile... #1 UConn goes for it's conference championship in the Epic battle against the East Carolina Lady Pirates!!! How will it turn out?!!!
I wish. But I guess what gets them excited is winning multiple national championships without much competition. I don't see them coming back down at all until Stewart graduates. After that, I guess you just hope the mix of players they are left with aren't quite as great. They are always going to be a top team, but they maybe be more beatable some years than others.

Originally posted by Titleist*:
How long before UConn begins to regress? The top recruits cannot really get that excited playing the teams in the American Athletic Conference, can they?
Look at their OOC schedule. its the who's who of women's college hoops. As long as Geno is there and they're filling that arena up every night, UCONN will still dominate. The men's program, I'm not as convinced.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT