ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Charles Gowan today in the Gym. He played from '86-'89

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
or '85-'89, can't remember exactly which. Anyway, he is from Marion, NC and played on the OL for Joe Morrison. My gosh, he is huge I would have thought he would have played pro ball.

I had meet him once before at a drug store, while he was still a senior in high school but had already signed with SC. He is a lot bigger now than when I meet him the first time. LOL.

Re: gym! what.... were u lost? *

I just stopped and asked for directions. LOL! No, I have been going for about 3 months or so now doing some light workouts but I am going to start getting down to business, it's a lot of fun.

Charlie played from 85-88. He was a Jr. when I was a Frosh.

Great sense of humor and all around great person.

Originally posted by wireghost:
Charlie played from 85-88. He was a Jr. when I was a Frosh.

Great sense of humor and all around great person.

Oh yeah, he is a still a great person. He talked to me for a long time. Can't wait to get some inside information about him about what when on during his playing days at Carolina. And by that I mean good things about how much fun it was playing for Morrison, etc.

Give it up Freddie….it's bad for your health. Find you a good bar and kick back. Besides, SOS doesn't need a WR that runs the 40 in 8.4.

Originally posted by Rock Hill Cock:
Give it up Freddie….it's bad for your health. Find you a good bar and kick back. Besides, SOS doesn't need a WR that runs the 40 in 8.4.
Well, I keep hoping I'm going to get a call from him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT