ADVERTISEMENT

'Member when JDishnell was just a tater troll

instead of a regular poster of conspiracy theories and propaganda here? I 'member.

yep. Sure do. There are tons of these. Not sure why he lies to everyone about it.

his mom actually preferred clemson.

SEC win % from 2019:

Clemson: .667
USC: .375

Sheesh, are we still talking about this? Until we can beat Clemson, let's shut up about their other opponents.

And in response

You're not fooling anyone.

Funny that the same posters on here claim that Dabo is both a totally inept clown and also overseeing a highly sophisticated doping program.

I don't know what Dabo even needed to write a letter and apologize for. He handled himself perfectly well. He and the cop both did. The first mistake that was made was the cop getting online, using a department computer, and posting about the incident in a Gamecock forum.

The cop's lawyer, incidentally, was a USC graduate, former player and USC trustee at the time. No coincidence there.

Nick's a great coach, but at the same point their careers, Dabo is clearly better.

I wonder why...

Never been to LSU but I’ve always been treated fantastic at Clemson. They’ve got their obnoxious rednecks just like we do, but I’ve never had a single issue there.

Last edited:
Probably the same old, angry white guys who tell women to keep their legs closed.

Well, I"m an old (young at heart) white man, but I'm not angry. But I would never tell a woman to cross her legs. Even as a child of five or six, and yes I can remember that far back, I've always enjoyed the view.

Reactions: Brace1
I call it "Old bored White Man Syndrome". I hope when I get old, I don't spend my time arguing about meaningless Political bullshit on a Sports Message board.

Why do many people of the younger generation think, that everything that is wrong with this country and the world, is because of old white men?

Let me explain something to you people that subscribe to that line of thought. If it wasn't for all of us old white men, people of the younger generation would not have a country to complain in or about.

Why do many people of the younger generation think, that everything that is wrong with this country and the world, is because of old white men?

Let me explain something to you people that subscribe to that line of thought. If it wasn't for all of us old white men, people of the younger generation would not have a country to complain in or about.

True, But mainly because people want someone else in charge for awhile.

I can't help myself.

It's not all about race or age, but when I look at the makeup of our BOT, I see a bunch of stubborn good-ole-boys. They are mostly old white guys. Diversity of all kinds is a good thing. I would like to see someone try to argue this. This does not mean I support affirmative action type of solutions for every situation, but I see the "old white guy" label used for people that are out of touch, afraid of change, and perpetuate the status quo. There is ignorance in the term, for sure.

What you said has nothing to do with old white men crying about politics on a SPORTS message board.

Reactions: SCexpat38
It's funny. For years, all the left talked about was being color-blind. Be gender-blind Don't judge people by their color or their gender.

That was a lie. ALL they care about is color and gender. Diversity is a just a nice way of saying "less white guys". Period. Because the enlightened think that all white guys think the same way. They all have the same experience.

Turns out, the left doesn't hate racism. They only hate racism from white males. They celebrate racism directed at white males. Ask rollerracist123.

Your right they're angry. Maybe they still pissed about desegregation, who knows.

I was born after desegregation, but it's probably because "equality" was a lie. Ignore color and gender and hire the best person was a lie. Liberals turned it into some type of quota system that is only applied to replace white males with non-white males, no matter who is more qualified. Diversity is just an excuse.

Reactions: SorryPeasants
It's funny. For years, all the left talked about was being color-blind. Be gender-blind Don't judge people by their color or their gender.

That was a lie. ALL they care about is color and gender. Diversity is a just a nice way of saying "less white guys". Period. Because the enlightened think that all white guys think the same way. They all have the same experience.

Turns out, the left doesn't hate racism. They only hate racism from white males. They celebrate racism directed at white males. Ask rollerracist123.

That's all true, and they also despise a black person that gets away from the deploracrat plantation. Some of the things I've heard or read black conservatives and/or Republicans called are repulsive. My biracial cousin in the the co-chair of the Republican party committee in his county, and he has been called a coon, Uncle Tom, house N, etc., all because he has brown skin and is a Republican.

When I moved to Florence last fall, I was pushed to go to a republican party group meeting. I went and immediately, the leadership started calling me, wanting me to join. Now I am a conservative and generally vote republican but usually while holding my nose at the same time. I dont think either party has any answers. However, despite my being a conservative, there is no way in the deepest pit of hades that I would ever join the republican party here. A large portion of the older crowd there would smile at my face and would absolutely despise me because of my marriage to a dark skinned black woman. I could just see us walking into one of their fundraising dinners together!
Hmmmm.
Come to think of it, I might join after all! Seeing the looks on some of those faces would be hilarious! :)

I was born after desegregation, but it's probably because "equality" was a lie. Ignore color and gender and hire the best person was a lie. Liberals turned it into some type of quota system that is only applied to replace white males with non-white males, no matter who is more qualified. Diversity is just an excuse.
Dude I don't give a shit about Liberal or Conservatives or Republicans or Democrats. But if they're angry, crying about it on a Sports message board won't change a thing. All it does is ruin the board. I'm sure they have political boards where people can cry about politics.

Dude I don't give a shit about Liberal or Conservatives or Republicans or Democrats. But if they're angry, crying about it on a Sports message board won't change a thing. All it does is ruin the board. I'm sure they have political boards where people can cry about politics.

It's funny. Nobody gets upset about politics being discussed until the conservatives start replying back. When the Libs bash Trump or Republicans, you don't see anybody saying "stop with the politics". You only see it after conservatives defend themselves with the same ferocity. THEN, it becomes a problem.

Congrats to JDishnell , you have been called out in a thread. Only 6 more and you catch me. True story.

It's funny. Nobody gets upset about politics being discussed until the conservatives start replying back. When the Libs bash Trump or Republicans, you don't see anybody saying "stop with the politics". You only see it after conservatives defend themselves with the same ferocity. THEN, it becomes a problem.
Dude this board didn't become Political until this cronaviruis started. Maybe your on here more than me.

south-park-s20e01-member-berries_16x9.jpg

If any of y’all believe any of those SOB’s in Washington give a damn about you or me or anybody but themselves you’re delusional . Left , Right , Democrat , Republican , Conservative, Liberal , etc etc they’re all the same ... a bunch of crooks getting rich off our backs . At least a prostitute works for her money . It’s all a charade . It doesn’t matter who the ringleader is , the circus is all the same . A politician is a politician, don’t care if their black , white , brown , yellow , blue or purple and none of them gives a damn about any of us , unless it’s to benefit themselves . .

ADVERTISEMENT