ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Basketball game thread

Both forgot and didn’t pay attention.

Who cares what Eddie Fogler thought or now thinks. I care that Fogler is a UNC grad and that is where his loyalty lies! I do think was a good coach and wish he would have stayed here as coach.
I don't disagree....Fogler didn't do us any favors in his coaching selectios. And he didn't like the guy who can't be mentioned from Winthrop (he reminded Fogler too much of Florida's coach at the time that Fogler had a feud with), so he wouldn't recommend him.

Teams lose to less talented teams all the time. Memphis just lost to Idaho State. I am still pulling for Coach Frank.

However, look at this year's recruiting class. Good athletes, not stellar. Most SEC level teams occasionally land stellar athletes (4* or better rated). Why can't we?

At some point, we just have to accept it is what it is. Our AD has endless patience.
I am certainly not excusing tonight because we ought to have a roster to beat Coastal by 30 regardless of who is out.

I will say there is a huge difference between Couisnard at the point and anyone else. He is practically our only battle tested player with experience both in the SEC and Franks system.

If you’ve watched, when he is not in the lineup we are just flat out bad.

Reactions: ansoncock
I am certainly not excusing tonight because we ought to have a roster to beat Coastal by 30 regardless of who is out.

I will say there is a huge difference between Couisnard at the point and anyone else. He is practically our only battle tested player with experience both in the SEC and Franks system.

If you’ve watched, when he is not in the lineup we are just flat out bad.
I am not knocking any of our players. I follow them and I support them to be the best they can be. I enjoy seeing them learn and improve.

You are right. Without Couisnard we are not the same. He is our Duane Notice.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT