ADVERTISEMENT

Men's major sports 2018-2019 year

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
Football: barely made bowl game. Got shutout in bowl game

Basketball: poor start, good SEC record, missed postseason

Baseball: looking like we'll miss postseason and maybe SEC tournament if thing don't change soon

I'll state the obvious: rough year in men's sports.

So, bring in a female AD and emphasize what we're good at. Don't even pretend to be a legitimate SEC institution, which we never really were anyway, being the least preferred of the adopted bastard children. Just sit back and be comforted by the money.

Reactions: jonesz21
Was never a fan of promoting a baseball coach to the AD position. It had nothing to do with the individual or personalty. It just seemed obvious that the job skill in the former position would not transfer to the current position.
With that said, I had never called for Tanners head for several reasons (too many to mention). However it is now becoming glaringly obvious that the three major sports are on a uncomfortable trajectory downward.
Some kind of change in the AD office seems warranted at this point.

Ray would better a a smaller college. The AD needs to have natipnna connections. Not just here which is Rays strength. Still need more time to definitely make a definitively to say his tenure a failure.

Was never a fan of promoting a baseball coach to the AD position. It had nothing to do with the individual or personalty. It just seemed obvious that the job skill in the former position would not transfer to the current position.
With that said, I had never called for Tanners head for several reasons (too many to mention). However it is now becoming glaringly obvious that the three major sports are on a uncomfortable trajectory downward.
Charles Waddell is toast! ;)

They have been for years. The Final Four run kept the fans off him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT