ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Wyman 4* WR commits to USC.

Emotional equilibrium is better maintained if you expect them all to flip. Any that don't constitute gravy.
Damn, dude. I guess you expect to go to hell so that if you get to heaven, it's "gravy"?

Not how I choose to live (although I have a strong pessimistic streak), but to each his own.

To each 'COCK his opinion.
BUT Let's suppose, let's suppose that Muschamp wins the East by 2020----
W O U L D Y O U FINALLY G I V E H I M C R E D I T ????
OR Should we quote Dale Carnegie ? :

"ANY fool can criticize---and
MOST FOOLS DO !"

Don’t criticize me lmao
Any fool realizes when muschamp was hired no other SEC school would have hired him as head coach. Any fool knows his head coaching success speaks for itself. Any fool knows the Florida game he gave away and didn’t have team ready for that acc power Virginia. That’s his mo

Reactions: king ward
Don’t criticize me lmao
Any fool realizes when muschamp was hired no other SEC school would have hired him as head coach. Any fool knows his head coaching success speaks for itself. Any fool knows the Florida game he gave away and didn’t have team ready for that acc power Virginia. That’s his mo
You may very wel be correct.. BUT I, personally, DO not CARE!! I am very pleased with Muschamp!! I feel he is an asset to the Program.. You have your opinion, Mine just happens to be different.. SPURS UP!!

You may very wel be correct.. BUT I, personally, DO not CARE!! I am very pleased with Muschamp!! I feel he is an asset to the Program.. You have your opinion, Mine just happens to be different.. SPURS UP!!
What jones said is horsesh*t anyway. Ain't no telling who a school would and wouldn't hire given who was out there at the moment and how bad they needed to make a decision. It's always hilarious to see these searches go from John Gruden to Jeremy Pruitt for example

I'm afraid I'm less sanguine about Muschamp at the current time. There are some leaks that need to be plugged.

To each 'COCK his opinion.
BUT Let's suppose, let's suppose that Muschamp wins the East by 2020----
W O U L D Y O U FINALLY G I V E H I M C R E D I T ????
OR Should we quote Dale Carnegie ? :

"ANY fool can criticize---and
MOST FOOLS DO !"

Good post !
Some just need to be told this at times
Thank you !

So would you rather he picked UNC? I mean, I just don't get the purpose of posts like this. We all know that nothing matters until he signs on the dotted line, so why bother? Maybe just enjoy the fact that a highly rated player at a position of need picked us (for now).
Yeah I think he would prefer he pick UNC.

Always the poster with the bucket of cold water. Always committed to pointing or finding something negative on any good news. Never fails.
Not entirely accurate. But I'm not playing the sap for anybody. They aren't ours until they sign. And even at that, they might not be ours for long.

So I know his mom and the trainer he works with, and I can tell you as you may already know, that he commited to us a while ago.Im almost 100% positive he will be here to early enroll in December.This kid had no clear #2....he was/is a Cock all the way.Anything can happen but I'm staying positive.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT