ADVERTISEMENT

Michelle Herman

Impressive....Layla Kiffin is still a little better.....but hey !

images

Being a single man right now, I am jealous of both but I would lean towards Michelle... if i had to vote between the two.

Michelle is gorgeous. I'm partial to brunette's though since my wife's one.

Layla is ok. I like blondes, but she looks too young to me, even though she isn't. Michelle looks like a grown woman, and is fine

“You have to be pretty resourceful. I had to learn how to use things like power tools because I couldn’t wait for Tom to come home and do household projects,” Michelle says

That's what I'm talkin' about!!! Go get it Michelle

Reactions: JBM123
“You have to be pretty resourceful. I had to learn how to use things like power tools because I couldn’t wait for Tom to come home and do household projects,” Michelle says

If this doesn't say HIRE HERMAN then I don't know what does! He had Michele at home waiting for him but he was working overtime. If that's not dedication, I don't know what is. Plus we get to hopefully see Michele on the sideline.
He's the opposite of a certain RC coach.

If this doesn't say HIRE HERMAN then I don't know what does! He had Michele at home waiting for him but he was working overtime. If that's not dedication, I don't know what is. Plus we get to hopefully see Michele on the sideline.
He's the opposite of a certain RC coach.

I will go on record to say I will stop by and see if Michele needed any help while he was at the office or with the team. That's fair.....

Reactions: NetworkX

OK, I get all the warm fuzzy feelings for the lady,but, can she bake cookies for the team?

Yall are welcome for the great discussion we are having... No picture of Mrs Kiffin is as good as Michelle... And the fact that Mrs Kiffin is married to Mr. Kiffin is also a reason I would pick Michelle... Can someone say fake.

The more I read about Herman, the more I think he is the one for USC. He has a good looking wife and sons that are not old enough to coach.
Boy..is that what it takes. Sad day for sports. Sad day for the University of South Carolina.

Of course that's it... we wont beautiful people to come to SC... the heck with his ability to coach...who cares about ability to recruit..
... you not agree?

He has broken offensive school records everywhere he has been the offensive coordinator... What he is doing at Houston speaks for itself, Houston would kick our azz right now and that my friend is sad... I mainly was just trying to add some humor to this search and point out the fact that Herman has a nice looking wife... I personally did not add pictures because I thought that would be a little creepy but the pictures helped make the point... Laugh a little, it makes life a little easier.

Reactions: jerryusc
Michelle Herman gets my vote....just a beautiful, elegant lady. Layla is appealing in that "adult entertainment actress" way....not that there's anything wrong w/ that. She seems perfect for Lane....and I'd bet good money she's sporting at a minimum a butterfly tat, if not a full-blown tramp stamp. I'd say they both got what they were looking for and deserved....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT