ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Bobo & #1 QB in the Country

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
Apparently if we get Bobo and keep him for a few years, we’re nearly guaranteed to get the #1 2022 QB in the country. Gunnar Stockton.

He was set on going to Colorado State just because Bobo was the coach there.

43 passing TDs 6 INTs
16 rushing TDs

Last edited:
Just posted this in the Insiders forum. Laughing But yeah there is a really good chance if Bobo comes here that we land him.

awesome!! what's the word on bobo? not an insider...seems we got a chance at least

Apparently if we get Bobo and keep him for a few years, we’re nearly guaranteed to get the #1 2022 QB in the country. Gunnar Stockton.

He was set on going to Colorado State just because Bobo was the coach there.

43 passing TDs 6 INTs
16 rushing TDs

Pass! Pass! Pass! This is backwards.

This is about the right coaches. The players will come.

Reactions: gamecockwrestler
He's a stud QB and definitely has the legs you need in this day and age of college football. Kid has one hell of a skill set.

Apparently we got to get us another one of those Georgia QB’s. They seem to be hot lately.
Don’t like seeing the freakin tiger paw on the field.

Reactions: NetworkX
Can we not rally around the team and coaches since Muschamp will be here next year?
Exactly...Some bandwagon fans won't though because they want our football team to go on a downward spiral for their own amusement.

These "Rumors" are how Muschamp will bleed another couple years out of us. Just keep me and I'm going to get the this that and the other. We need a new coach, not a potential new player 2 years from now. The Muschamp Band-Aid is coming off; they're just not jerking it off, they are going to slow pull it so it HURTS the most.

Reactions: SOSUSC
These "Rumors" are how Muschamp will bleed another couple years out of us. Just keep me and I'm going to get the this that and the other. We need a new coach, not a potential new player 2 years from now. The Muschamp Band-Aid is coming off; they're just not jerking it off, they are going to slow pull it so it HURTS the most.
Agreed it’s part of the “dig the hole deeper” mindset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT