ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Bobo

If we hire him I am officially DONE! He was not good at Georgia. Now he has failed at CSU.

huh, he was actually pretty good as OC at UGA. not the best in the world, but absolutely an upgrade for us.

fans need to accept the reality that we simply will not be attract a top notch OC. we are going to have go for either an unknown or someone like a Bobo or Morris who are looking to get careers back on track.

huh, he was actually pretty good as OC at UGA. not the best in the world, but absolutely an upgrade for us.

fans need to accept the reality that we simply will not be attract a top notch OC. we are going to have go for either an unknown or someone like a Bobo or Morris who are looking to get careers back on track.

He had great talent at GA and produced mediocrity. Is that what we are looking for? He was encouraged to look elsewhere when he left. He was around 500 with us.

Sorry but I’m not settling for that crap sandwich.

Sparky the Town Idiot could be a good OC at UGA. Ain't hard generating points with the players that have gone through there for decades.

Settling for it or not, it's reality. Kind of like flat-earthers. You can believe the earth is flat all you want, but it doesn't change reality.
Well good, then I don’t have to waste my money on that reality any longer if Bobo is the man. I can officially be done with the whole thing. I talked myself out of giving up my tickets after Muschamp was hired but I know a turd in Bobo when I see one.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Well good, then I don’t have to waste my money on that reality any longer if Bobo is the man. I can officially be done with the whole thing. I talked myself out of giving up my tickets after Muschamp was hired but I know a turd in Bobo when I see one.

That seems to the rationale of many and likely the only way to get the admin's attention, if done on a large scale.

Quite telling, that statement.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Quite telling, that statement.

well, a lot of it has to do with how you evaluate him. some feel you can plug anyone into the OC at a school like UGA and get good results b/c of the talent they have. it's always a purely hypothetical argument, but you can say bobo did about as good as anyone else who has coached in that position there.

By far most of the critical losses during Bobo's period a UGA came because of bad defense. Remember Todd Grantham and what a blessing he was to Carolina Football?? I knew they would not beat us as long as he was there. Watch the UGA board freak out if we get him...

If it turns out to be Boo Boo, I'm going to arrange to take cruises next Fall. I hear you get great deals during those times of the year.

Reactions: 75CarolinaFan
Nope. Fire Muschamp. Fire Tanner.

That's not happening. Withhold your money, don't go to games, don't watch, but Champ and Tanner are locked in for next year. I have zero enthusiasm about next year and will not be super inclined to watch our games, but it doesn't change reality.

In that reality, there is no choice but to accept that we cannot attract a top notch OC.

That's not happening. Withhold your money, don't go to games, don't watch, but Champ and Tanner are locked in for next year. I have zero enthusiasm about next year and will not be super inclined to watch our games, but it doesn't change reality.

In that reality, there is no choice but to accept that we cannot attract a top notch OC.
Not with Muschamp we can't. That's why he should be fired.

Not with Muschamp we can't. That's why he should be fired.

Should be but isn't. Our reality is that Muschamp is coaching here next year. That ship has sailed and it's a done deal. How each fan chooses to respond to that reality is entirely up to the individual. I will respond with, at best, tepid interest.

Should be but isn't. Our reality is that Muschamp is coaching here next year. That ship has sailed and it's a done deal. How each fan chooses to respond to that reality is entirely up to the individual. I will respond with, at best, tepid interest.
Tepid interest is what got us Muschamp in the first place. The reality is allowing Muschamp to make a 6th OC hire in 8 years and expecting a different result is insane.

Bobo sucked at GA.

# notadime

There is always Sopranos reruns...that Pauly Walnuts cracks me up.

That is not true. Like I tell all my bosses when they say we can’t find good help. If you pay them they will come!!!!! I think Muschamp should use some of his money to help offset the price of a top coordinator. He’s done as a HC if he doesn’t get this one right!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT